Diaby back in full training

8BALL

• 4 weeks later...

Arsenal crock Abou Diaby feels he's on the way back.

The Frenchman is recovering from another knee setback, but is upbeat over his latest comeback.

"I dropped the crutches. Now I have to start walking! I will resume my career in a few weeks. I want to take my time with everything so to make sure it goes smoothly," Diaby told L'Equipe.

It's been revealed Diaby has suffered 35 injuries as a professional, but he is well ahead of schedule in his current rehab.

Diaby wasn't expected to begin running again until March, but all signs are that he'll be on the London Colney training pitch by Christmas.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Diaby working like mad to get back. Training at altitude in French Alps this week. Back at #AFC April 1. Desperate to play this season (FF)

Diaby: 'Ive never given up hope of going to World Cup. Thinking of that has kept me going. Once Im back on pitch, everything's possible (FF)

There’s also a comment from the man charged with getting Diaby fightint fit: “9/10 players would’ve given up. People who say Diaby is fragile are wrong. He is Highlander.

URGH, you dont know how happy it makes me hearing shit like this, propper warrior stuff

He could come back a beast especially after what hes gone through and his current attitude 

Get well soon Diaby 

• Upvote 2