Another racism topic

time_bomb

lol @ ye there kwel with blacks so their not wacist

sit down

if their willing to do certain shit IN PUBLIC that may offend a race in the name of banter. they truely dont give a fuck how u feel and harbour deep ignorant opinions.

its either me or that fuck bwai that will dine in hell tonight....about their kwel

sit down

Makes me laugh when people say this.

Met two girls from Nottingham last night after the dance. Long story short they start arguing over money, next thing the white girl is calling her Iranian friend a Paki and saying her dad always smells. I was like :o these chicks been friends since primary school and travelled down together. A bit of alcohol and a disagreement and BOOM!

True colours

sit down

if their willing to do certain shit IN PUBLIC that may offend a race in the name of banter. they truely dont give a fuck how u feel and harbour deep ignorant opinions.

its either me or that fuck bwai that will dine in hell tonight....about their kwel

Yes they may harbour ignorant opinions but it doesn't make them racist.

I have seen ignorant opinions in here and I'm guilty of shit like that myself, is everyone on here racist?

The term racist is deeper than some passing pisstake.

A racist carries these views around daily, it is a massive part of their life ie: Nick Griffin.

It is fuelled by strong hate, don't get it confused with an insensitive joke.

Shit like this always occurred at Uni and they would always look really guilty when they see some black people.

Remember one guy came up to me and goes does this offend you? I'm really sorry, like the d*ckhead didn't know what he was doing.

majority in this thread are d*ckheads

all in a white man's country speaking a white man's language, living in houses built by white men speaking on the internet about how white people are racist if they imitate a black guy

all whilst being blatantly racist

140c8w5.jpg

cunts can dress up how they want

if your that worried about this take off your adidas hoodies and pop your dashikis on

• Downvote 4

majority in this thread are d*ckheads

all in a white man's country speaking a white man's language, living in houses built by white men speaking on the internet about how white people are racist if they imitate a black guy

all whilst being blatantly racist

140c8w5.jpg

cunts can dress up how they want

if your that worried about this take off your adidas hoodies and pop your dashikis on

oh boohoo.. ur a c*nt. end of story. this isnt a white mans country by the way.... it was built with the help of people from all over the world who have equal right in reaping the benefits of their labour. wether you like it or not.

This country gave very litte and took so much, so fuck claiming this is a white mans country........... this is my playground bitch.

• Upvote 3

oh boohoo.. ur a c*nt. end of story. this isnt a white mans country by the way.... it was built with the help of people from all over the world who have equal right in reaping the benefits of their labour. wether you like it or not.

This country gave very litte and took so much, so fuck claiming this is a white mans country........... this is my playground bitch.

c/s