Neymar

Mame Biram Diouf

Tell us all games he excelled in that you watched full 90 mins, which you can remember.

Do not include any Internationals. Nor that match vs Barca. Safe.

The whole of Copa Libertadores 2010-11

So far this current edition

Your gassed over Isco but not convinced about Neymar

smh

The gassing of Isco is very simple.

He's in a league where I watch him perform consistently.

He ran riot twice with Madrid that I've seen. I'm sure he did it against Barca too.

Neymar didn't see the ball vs Barca

Reason I don't include internationals is cuz its one off game. Robinho looks good for Brazil, ffs.

I can't say much about this kid cuz I don't watch this league, only see him on youtube.

Until he's in a more difficult league, only then I will gas.

Til then Pato > Neymar. :lol:

/

My first post was aimed at Rich Kid still.

That's what you call running riot?

He had a good game at the Bernabeau

He was no where to be seen at the Rosaleda when we taught them a lesson likewise when Barca went there.

Isco is very talented but we are talking about a Craque aka Neymar.

Apart from his goals in CA 2007,Robinho has always flattered to deceive in 90 odd caps

Neymar is 20 so far has 8 goals in 16 caps and is already main player which Robinho has never been and never will be.

Pato>Neymar based on the fact Pato has had a good career with Milan so far?

No just no

It's Neymar>>>Pato and any other Brazilian playing currently at this moment in time.

It's irrelevant that he is doing it in South America because he is the only one doing it

There are a lot of talented players in SA and millions of attackers so how comes they are not all doing what Neymar is doing and why isn't there type of solo goals every week?

Neymar is a one off there is only a few players in Europe could score them type of goals and do them type of things to defences.

Barca is the yard stick yeah? He has one game against while more known footballers like Cristiano has had 10+ games against them and has three goals and one good game to show for it.

I don't care if it was aimed for Rich Kid when I see people writing things they dont have a clue about it will get addressed and corrected

Lol lets be honest if neymar was english he probably wouldnt have even made it pro, his slow no tekked, good in the air CB team mate would have been the one getting scouted.

You man are taking the future for granted.

What do you mean?

I mean Neymar isn't automatically granted greatness because he has massive talent and crazy potential. His mentality will be tested to another level in europe and if he is going to become a great, that's what will decide it.

• 2 weeks later...