Week 14 - Premier League 11/12 & UCL

User

Why does he have to be a 'world beater'?

He will be a very, very good striker IMO, nothing more.

He will never get 20 goals a season.

Maybe he won't, but what if he does?

Would you admit that, you're wrong or would make up an excuse as to why he did it?

Has Campbell scored 20 goals a season yet?

If he does get 20 goals in 1 season course I will admit I was wrong.

Just can't see that happening unfortunately.

The guy is an athlete with astro turf blades on a grass pitch.

He's an athlete?

LOOOOOL

"It's a wrap!"

Goodnight.

Guest Portuguese

ive seen enough to see average touch and technique but good hunger and enthusiasm

decent premier league starters for the mid table fodder in years to come

im sorry but i thought united were meant to be in theupper echelons of european football...

This is what I'm saying.

I'm seeing better kids coming through in the Championship/League 1.

Name names

• Upvote 1

this!

plus what the fuck does that have to do with tonights performance anways?

i swear this guy is trollin' :/

I ain't talking just about tonight.

We have too many mediocre players, I am just highlighting Welbeck because he is a forward and that is the crucial position.

To come through a big club as a forward you have to be special IMO.

He is average which says everything about this Sir Alex team in general.

Toney you don't get it and I don't even know why I am getting into this with you because you can't debate. You think you're opinion is right, no matter what. Do you actually TAKE IN what the other person is saying before you move the goalposts? (I am talking in general here).

Welbeck is not the FINISHED article at 21, yet he has been scoring CRUCIAL GOALS this season in the, as you put it "CRUCIAL POSITION," yet he is still developing. He be just fine man. I'd rather a Welbeck who makes improvement on improvement until say 23/24, than a Saviola who peaked early and disappeared.

Lol at move the goal posts.

If Welbeck does his ting I will take the loss, it's not a big deal, it's not even about me proving a point I want the best for Man Utd.

That is all.

welbeck cleverly pogba morrison are aston villa standard

add in young and carrick and evans

and u could make up the next aston villa/sunderland reject team

ushited have lived on rep for 3 years now...vidic and ferdinand held it together and hernandez was a flukey signin who came good for a single season - i maintain hel never be as good in the future

anytime they came up against a team who disregard their rep it ends in humiliation i.e barca twice, city , liverpool etc

Been saying this for the last 2 season now

ill give them props though coz they have held it down but its only a matter of time, especially the shift in power in Manchester

the problem with most united fans is that they never experienced a baron spell and as its never happend in their lifetime its like they expect it not to happed coz they dont know any different

All empires fall

ive seen enough to see average touch and technique but good hunger and enthusiasm

im sorry but i thought united were meant to be in theupper echelons of european football...

This is what I'm saying.

Name names

this should be funny.

this!

plus what the fuck does that have to do with tonights performance anways?

i swear this guy is trollin' :/

I ain't talking just about tonight.

We have too many mediocre players, I am just highlighting Welbeck because he is a forward and that is the crucial position.

To come through a big club as a forward you have to be special IMO.

He is average which says everything about this Sir Alex team in general.

Toney you don't get it and I don't even know why I am getting into this with you because you can't debate. You think you're opinion is right, no matter what. Do you actually TAKE IN what the other person is saying before you move the goalposts? (I am talking in general here).

Welbeck is not the FINISHED article at 21, yet he has been scoring CRUCIAL GOALS this season in the, as you put it "CRUCIAL POSITION," yet he is still developing. He be just fine man. I'd rather a Welbeck who makes improvement on improvement until say 23/24, than a Saviola who peaked early and disappeared.

Lol at move the goal posts.

If Welbeck does his ting I will take the loss, it's not a big deal, it's not even about me proving a point I want the best for Man Utd.

That is all.

All Im saying is give the guy a chance bro. I just don't believe you're giving him a fair crack at the whip coz when you say he's just an athlete, I have to wonder if you've actually WATCHED (not SEEN) him play and how many times. There's vids out there of him doing flicks and stuff that ORDINARY ballers don't do going back to academy days.

This is what I'm saying.

Name names

Jennings, Zaha and Conor Wickham all have more ability than Welbeck IMO.

I also thought Febian Brandy was better than Welbeck when they were younger.

The likes of Evans and Carrick will always get the stick, easy targets,

Everyone can see what's happening with Rooney, it's just up to Fergie to react accordingly, however a part of me believes Rooney's in that Cantona/Ronaldo zone of "we mustn't piss the lad off, or he'll piss off"

And you say Armchair fans, but tbh match going fans are just as bad tbh if not worse.

LOL you do know that Welbeck can do more than run and jump don't you? (Wickham) To be fair to Wickham he can do a bit more than that, but come on bro, WHAT IS HE GOOD AT?

Zaha is as skillful as it gets here, but Welbeck had more to his game at that age.

Aint seen much of Jennings so can't comment on him.

-----------

Toney - Do you believe Welbeck to be solely an athlete, or does he have the required technical ability to perform certain skills (dragbacks etc), dribbling ability, finish/pass with either foot, pass with outside of foot. Also do you believe he has the awareness to see flicks and pull them off?

Guest Portuguese

This is what I'm saying.

Name names

Jennings, Zaha and Conor Wickham all have more ability than Welbeck IMO.

I also thought Febian Brandy was better than Welbeck when they were younger.

:lol: