Week 14 - Premier League 11/12 & UCL

User

What is a Liverpool fans favourite soup flavour?

Tomato and Basle.

Manchester United fans, quickly turn to itv +1 you're still in the champions league.
Just heard that the Manchester clubs are jointly releasing a new fragrance for Christmas.

Channel No. 5

ManCH5ster
Just heard an announcement of a comedy coming to Channel 5.

Manchester United's first fixture of the Europa League.

:lol:

Sickipedia>

Guest M12 Part 2

the thing thats giving me most jokes is all of the fans of other clubs acting like united losing automatically solves their problems. The only English club that's actually got better is Tottenham, everyone else is on the slippery slope same way we have been recently

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Guest M12 Part 2

Is Toney a United supporter? For real?

I was present when Eric Cantona scored his 1st ever goal for Man U.

typical london united fan.

Well done mate. We're present more than once every 5 years or whenever theres a cheap friendly at Wembley. Talk to me when you reach real competitive games regularly.

• Upvote 3

the thing thats giving me most jokes is all of the fans of other clubs acting like united losing automatically solves their problems. The only English club that's actually got better is Tottenham, everyone else is on the slippery slope same way we have been recently

they ain't sayin it's fixin their team's problems. just sendin

/

if they in CL that's 1 less finalist from last year to worry about,

Toney stop being a fucking prick. How can you pick Welbeck out after whats happened this past week?

Be real bro.

The illustrious list of forwards we have had at OT and we bring on Welbeck to get us a goal?

The guy looks like Bambi on ice, I'm disgusted to see man like that pull on the shirt, I played with better man than that.

He is the tip of the iceberg, our team has zero creativity or magic.

Spurs to finish above us this season.

This is how I know you're talking out of your arse.

What illustrious list of forwards are you talking about bro? The ones from yesteryear who couldn't play today for obvious reasons or man like Berba, Hernandez and Owen who are injured? List 10 forwards to have EVER played the game, that could have been called illustrious at 21 YEARS OLD????

I could have given you the Bambi on Ice argument 2 seasons ago, but now? Did you see the 2nd half of the Tottenham game pal? Chelsea last season for Sunderland? Norwich where he saved us a point? Basle at home where he did HIS fucking job, yet the team conceded 3 goals at HOME.

You've got man like Evans who gets bullied 9/10. Park who looks a shadow of his former self, Diouf etc and in your post earlier you want to put Welbeck in that bracket?

DPMO - MAKE CONSTRUCTIVE ARGUMENTS OR DONT BOTHER!

Is Toney a United supporter? For real?

I was present when Eric Cantona scored his 1st ever goal for Man U.

typical london united fan.

Well done mate. We're present more than once every 5 years or whenever theres a cheap friendly at Wembley. Talk to me when you reach real competitive games regularly.

Lol

The statement was alluring to when I started seeing United live, I've seen United more times than you think.

OliverKayTimes Oliver Kay

Ferguson on Roy Keane's criticism of #MUFC youngsters: "Well, he's had opportunities to prove himself as a manager too"

SAF in totally missing the point shocker 8-)

the guy is in denial

wouldn't surprise me if he goes into total siege mode and battens down the hatches without addressing the obvious

The thing is though, who is more responsible. Man like De Gea who is a young goalkeeper after a big money move or man like Wayne "3rd best player in the world" Rooney who misses a sitter from 2 yards out?

Edit - Meant to say not even arguing with you Tronics, just saying in general.

Imagine how empty Old Trafford is gonna be on them Europa League nights, pmsl.

Probably be more financially effective to go out ASAP, this won't be lost on Capable hands Gill, (for all his faults as a human being is excellent at his job)

Team selections will be interesting,

13Szczesny13 Wojciech Szczesny

You have to perform at your best every game when you play for big clubs and when De Gea is at his best he is UNREAL! Give him some time...

10 minutes ago

Wojciech-Szczesny-Arsenal_normal.jpg

13Szczesny13 Wojciech Szczesny

I don't agree with De Gea criticism. He's potentially one of the best GK in the world but needs time to get his confidence at ManUtd!

18 minutes ago

Guest M12 Part 2

OliverKayTimes Oliver Kay

Ferguson on Roy Keane's criticism of #MUFC youngsters: "Well, he's had opportunities to prove himself as a manager too"

SAF in totally missing the point shocker 8-)

the guy is in denial

wouldn't surprise me if he goes into total siege mode and battens down the hatches without addressing the obvious

The thing is though, who is more responsible. Man like De Gea who is a young goalkeeper after a big money move or man like Wayne "3rd best player in the world" Rooney who misses a sitter from 2 yards out?

Edit - Meant to say not even arguing with you Tronics, just saying in general.

i actually think rooneys whole performance was poor. The way he was so greedy with no end product, always opting to try and make space for his own shots instead of passing or running into trouble.

Thats the kinda stuff nani was getting destroyed for a couple years back

When rooneys on his game hes amazing. when hes not, he makes the rest of the team play shit because of how self centred his play is

Bayern Munich (Germany), Napoli (Italy) , Inter Milan (Italy), CSKA Moscow (Russia), Benfica (Portugal), Basel (Switzerland), Real Madrid (Spain), Olympique Lyon (France), Chelsea (England), Bayer Leverkusen (Germany), Arsenal (England), Olympique Marseille (France), APOEL Nicosia (Cyprus), Zenit St Petersburg (Russia), Barcelona (Spain), AC Milan (Italy)

Barca >>> Madrid >>> Bayern >>>>>>> the rest

1 of that trio could walk it but i think its gona be a year like Porto v Monaco.. 2 swag teams in the final

Bare Europa League standard sides in the last 16, if we had nasri & cesc we cudda done something