Week 14 - Premier League 11/12 & UCL

User

Colin you seem to like Welbeck for some reason so the point is wasted on you.

He is not and never will be Man Utd levels.

Getting a few tap ins against Basle at home doesn't mean he is going to ever be a top striker.

From man are comparing Welbeck to Sturridge I know people ain't getting the point.

Just wait 3/4 years and you'll see what I was talking about.

OliverKayTimes Oliver Kay

Ferguson on Roy Keane's criticism of #MUFC youngsters: "Well, he's had opportunities to prove himself as a manager too"

SAF in totally missing the point shocker 8-)

the guy is in denial

wouldn't surprise me if he goes into total siege mode and battens down the hatches without addressing the obvious

The thing is though, who is more responsible. Man like De Gea who is a young goalkeeper after a big money move or man like Wayne "3rd best player in the world" Rooney who misses a sitter from 2 yards out?

Edit - Meant to say not even arguing with you Tronics, just saying in general.

yeah i agree Rooney has alot to answer for especially after the whole debacle with him putting in a transfer request, you'd think he'd want to take on more responsibility.

just to play devils advocate for a min, who in Rooney's tier (world class or there abouts) plays with that poor a team and still manages to put in big performances in big games?

i honestly can't think of any...

that's not to blame one person but it does illustrate our problems are alot bigger than it seems

Ferguson on Roy Keane's criticism of #MUFC youngsters: "Well, he's had opportunities to prove himself as a manager too"

the guy is in denial

wouldn't surprise me if he goes into total siege mode and battens down the hatches without addressing the obvious

The thing is though, who is more responsible. Man like De Gea who is a young goalkeeper after a big money move or man like Wayne "3rd best player in the world" Rooney who misses a sitter from 2 yards out?

i actually think rooneys whole performance was poor. The way he was so greedy with no end product, always opting to try and make space for his own shots instead of passing or running into trouble.

Thats the kinda stuff nani was getting destroyed for a couple years back

When rooneys on his game hes amazing. when hes not, he makes the rest of the team play shit because of how self centred his play is

I hear ya. He's not on his game nowhere near enough though. You can count on at least five times a match where he'll shift the ball then bang it into a defender. Annoying as fuck.

13Szczesny13 Wojciech Szczesny

You have to perform at your best every game when you play for big clubs and when De Gea is at his best he is UNREAL! Give him some time...

10 minutes ago

Wojciech-Szczesny-Arsenal_normal.jpg

13Szczesny13 Wojciech Szczesny

I don't agree with De Gea criticism. He's potentially one of the best GK in the world but needs time to get his confidence at ManUtd!

18 minutes ago

He's right though, but after years of VDS it's gonna take time for United fans to realise that De Gea needs time.

the guy is in denial

From when the man came out again today saying he won't be spending, expect a total siege mentality master class, and a good run for the next couple months in the league,

If Fergie isn't prepared to except that a few players are to blame, he must think that the blame lies with him, either" transfer wise" or tactically, I doubt this is the case so I imagine he'll have someone to take the blame,

I hope Rooney's ban gets lowered coz then he'll feel no way to drop him to the bench next game, if the ban isn't overturned he'll have to publicly back him

Guest Portuguese
Bayern Munich (Germany), Napoli (Italy) , Inter Milan (Italy), CSKA Moscow (Russia), Benfica (Portugal), Basel (Switzerland), Real Madrid (Spain), Olympique Lyon (France), Chelsea (England), Bayer Leverkusen (Germany), Arsenal (England), Olympique Marseille (France), APOEL Nicosia (Cyprus), Zenit St Petersburg (Russia), Barcelona (Spain), AC Milan (Italy)

Barca >>> Madrid >>> Bayern >>>>>>> the rest

1 of that trio could walk it but i think its gona be a year like Porto v Monaco.. 2 swag teams in the final

Could never happen again in this lifetime

The levels are too much for that to happen

Getting a few tap ins against Basle at home doesn't mean he is going to ever be a top striker.

From man are comparing Welbeck to Sturridge I know people ain't getting the point.

stop talking shit and go 'support' someone else you plank

jesus christ you're like our version of Goddaz

• Downvote 1

Welbeck must've not rated one of Toney's shiney t-shirts or something.

/

Again, Welbeck & Sturridge are two different kinds of fowards. Both as good as each other, different strengths & weaknesses which will get ironed out over time. I'll say it again, Sturridge's loan spell which wasn't marred by injury has definitely given him the nod over Welbeck but quality wise, there's not much difference.

So Welbeck is gonna be a world beater?

the thing thats giving me most jokes is all of the fans of other clubs acting like united losing automatically solves their problems. The only English club that's actually got better is Tottenham, everyone else is on the slippery slope same way we have been recently

cant be talking about the people on here because no-ones acting like that in any way shape or form, just laughing at you losing which is what happens to any big team after them losing a big game

• Upvote 1

the guy is in denial

yeah i agree Rooney has alot to answer for especially after the whole debacle with him putting in a transfer request, you'd think he'd want to take on more responsibility.

just to play devils advocate for a min, who in Rooney's tier (world class or there abouts) plays with that poor a team and still manages to put in big performances in big games?

i honestly can't think of any...

that's not to blame one person but it does illustrate our problems are alot bigger than it seems

Your devils advocate point hits the nail on the head tbh,

A team with the aspirations United have shouldn't be so reliant on so few,

This is why when Rooney was kicking up stink about lack of ambition he was right, would be interesting to see his thoughts now,

Why does he have to be a 'world beater'?

He will be a very, very good striker IMO, nothing more.

This is the thing though. In 3/4 years, YOU will be the one who looks like a mug, but then that isn't new is it?

Am I the only one who likes Welbeck in here? Am I the only one who thinks Welbeck and Sturridge are comparable?

Funny how you pick out the Basle game. Sturridge has been tapping in all season, or haven't you noticed?

Please don't make it out as if Im being irrational about this because I like the player. The reasons I rate Welbeck have been put to you before and I can't see where you've refuted them without saying "Ive played with better man than that." "That was just instinctive." Like I said, make some CONSTRUCTIVE points and I will lick off the headtop of each one. Simple really.

Come at me bro.

• Upvote 1

Why does he have to be a 'world beater'?

He will be a very, very good striker IMO, nothing more.

this!

plus what the fuck does that have to do with tonights performance anways?

i swear this guy is trollin' :/