Aston Villa - Relegation?

CarltonLeach

Craziest thing is, if Villa were to do down I just couldn't see them bouncing straight back up.

They offer nothing.

Last time I saw a Villa team that put together quality attacking football was when Dwight Yorke was playing.

Gradually they have melted into a process of weak internal resources and defunct forward thinking strategists.

Bleak as hell for Villians.

Why should Liverpool, Sunderland and Bolton be considered 'not exactly easy run'? They're just standard Premier League fixtures.

Regardless of what happens in those games I don't expect to go into them defeated. Same with Spurs at Villa Park to some extent too. Only Man Utd away is a game where I expect nothing.

• 2 weeks later...

Send them down!

Can't stand McLeish, now become the most hated man in Birmingham.

Hleb...

"At Birmingham, the team played the long-ball game, practically bypassing midfield," Hleb told Russian website RIA Novosti.

"To get into the game you had to play up front or linger at the back with the defenders to get hold of the ball, which more often than not flew right past me.

"The day before a game he would come onto the pitch and show us what to do: 'You stand here, the

goalkeeper

will give you the ball here, kick it as far as you can and don't pass to anyone nearby. And we all run.'"

McCliesh was such a terrible appointment.

Send them down!

Can't stand McLeish, now become the most hated man in Birmingham.

Hleb...

"At Birmingham, the team played the long-ball game, practically bypassing midfield," Hleb told Russian website RIA Novosti.

"To get into the game you had to play up front or linger at the back with the defenders to get hold of the ball, which more often than not flew right past me.

"The day before a game he would come onto the pitch and show us what to do: 'You stand here, the

will give you the ball here, kick it as far as you can and don't pass to anyone nearby. And we all run.'"

PMSL!!!!

McLeish is shit. Hope they go down and this prick doesn't have a career in the premier league.

death of anti-football

slowly by slowly, we now have wigan and swansea

Hoping Southampton comes up too, bun West Ham and that fat bastard.