Suarez found guilty of racially abusing evra

Guest petercrotch

Quote me where I said that.

I am saying Terry isn't guilty and it is not conclusive enough, you can't find someone guilty because you reckon they are the type of person who would do it, there is not enough from Anton Ferdinand to give us an accurate picture of what took place.

The Suarez case is different, it was Evra's word against Suarez's.

8-)

btw, I did some fiddling.

Suarez is a c*nt, maybe a racist one

Terry is a racist c*nt

but the FA are incapable of handling cases fairly

pandering to public oppinion and if there is no perceived public outrage, issues are swept under the carpet

• Upvote 2

The FA are a spineless organisation who tried to just wing it in regards to the Terry case, in the hope that the courts would deal with the matter before they had to,

Chelsea put a spanner un the works, then the FA had to belatedly act,

Stripping him of the captaincy is abit of a empty gesture though, as is there really a huge difference now, afterall he's still in the set-up, and just like during the World cup will be a captain anyway, no matter who's got the armband.

The FA should've ensured that the case was answered this month, afterall I Gaurentee the case won't take more than a week an a half,

The FA should've probably acted straight away, but then they'd if been hit with the whole Guilty till proven innocent thing.

Guest petercrotch

Have to big up evra and ferdinand , most black players would have kept it stoom and done nowt about it .

Doesn't help though when you have black players as per usual jumping to the defence of the white man who has been found guilty of racism (johnson,barnes,ince,sinclair).

"suarez has black mates"

"i dont think he's racist"

"he plays with black players in his team" .

Fact is any black person with common sense should have knew the score and knew that both he and terry said what they said .

In all my life i have only once found evidence of a black person using "the race card" and it was more of a tounge in cheek joke .

Being racially abused is not playing the race card ,It's being racially abused

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Manchester United's tunnel bust-up with Liverpool on Saturday afternoon was caused by an opposition player spitting at United goalkeeper David de Gea, according toThe Sun.

The police were called as both sets of players clashed at the interval, and a source has stated that the brawl was sparked by a spitting storm.

"De Gea was making his way down the tunnel and was clearly shocked to be spat at. Obviously the players reacted angrily and both teams became involved, before stewards managed to quieten it down," said the source.

Tempers also frayed at the end of the match when United defender Patrice Evra appeared to celebrate in front of Liverpool's Luis Suarez, while Craig Bellamy reportedly got involved in a confrontation with the Old Trafford head of security

PMSLL

Liverpool the gift that keeps gifting

:Y:

• Downvote 1

Evra is a spineless twat who goes out just to be a nuisance.

He's done it for his country and now doing it for his club.

He goes out on the field and never fails to be negative. His whole demeanour makes me sick - more than Neville. Filthy disgraced human being.

tumblr_ljafklAnVX1qat986o1_400.gif

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Have to big up evra and ferdinand , most black players would have kept it stoom and done nowt about it .

Doesn't help though when you have black players as per usual jumping to the defence of the white man who has been found guilty of racism (johnson,barnes,ince,sinclair).

"suarez has black mates"

"i dont think he's racist"

"he plays with black players in his team" .

Fact is any black person with common sense should have knew the score and knew that both he and terry said what they said .

In all my life i have only once found evidence of a black person using "the race card" and it was more of a tounge in cheek joke .

Being racially abused is not playing the race card ,It's being racially abused

Lol @ classifying Saurez as white

Some d*ckhead post through and through

• Upvote 1

European descent.[1] A 2008 survey by the Instituto Nacional de Estadística (INE) of Uruguay requesting the respondent to self-report their predominant ancestry (only one choice was allowed) found that 95.4% reported a predominant white ancestry, 3.4% Black or African, 1.1% Indigenous and 0.1% Asian or Amarillo ("yellow").[78] Another INE survey, also conducted in 2008, found that 10% reported having some degree of Black/African ancestry,[79] 5.5% partial Indigenous,[80] and 0.3% partial Asian ancestry.[81]

IMO hes white with some indigenous inside him, but still...Dog the Bounty hunter is part native american, didnt stop him getting in trouble when he used the word nigger, and screwed at his son for dating a black

Guest petercrotch

European descent.[1] A 2008 survey by the Instituto Nacional de Estadística (INE) of Uruguay requesting the respondent to self-report their predominant ancestry (only one choice was allowed) found that 95.4% reported a predominant white ancestry, 3.4% Black or African, 1.1% Indigenous and 0.1% Asian or Amarillo ("yellow").[78] Another INE survey, also conducted in 2008, found that 10% reported having some degree of Black/African ancestry,[79] 5.5% partial Indigenous,[80] and 0.3% partial Asian ancestry.[81]

Suarez looks to me like he has a large Indigenous makeup.

His hair is quite thick/course, he is olive in complexion and he has buck teeth which is a characteristic of Native Americans.

Ricky Martin is a good example of a white Latino, he is clearly more Spanish/European in appearance.

And regardless of how they self reported, most Latino's are ignorant to their racial background, probably the most ignorant of any peoples on earth.

You mean like the majority of mixed race (black/white) people in England who say they are black ?

There descents may have been white but the fact is right now the majority of them aren't white, they are mixed race. If we're to believe anything, the first homo sapiens where possibly from Africa and that probably would have made them dark skinned. You think white people would start saying they are from black descent.

and thanks for quoting an article that tells me no indication of the amount of people actually surveyed, nice try lads.

• Downvote 1