Week 22 - Premier League 11/12 - SUPER SUNDAY - CC SF

User

I still dont understand how pro ballers can miss the net from 12 yards out

tbh we were on our way to getting beat anyways, that sub doesnt mean alot

Welbeck had 3 one on ones before he scored lol

I feel for Wenger i really do, all his star players minus RVP have left and his youngsters havent done the biz

I mean watching Djourou for years..admittedly i was neva his biggest fan but he looked a talent, a genuine talent.. same could be said for so many others

Gareth Bale compared to Walcott, Bale is a a match winner, game changer, goal scorer while Wally is confidence shot sprinter and even when he's confident the boys hardly a baller....Bale when he 1st went to Spurs hit the ground running scored 2 goals in 3 games, he got inj etc n was waste for a bit but hes the dogs bollocks now, Wally shud be on that level

I would let Arsene build 1 more project, but he really made the mistake in that 2007 carling cup final when he played that under strength side against Chelsea.. biggest mistake he made.. if that side won a trophy it would've produced a whole new mentality and hunger

How can he be on Bale's level if Bale's a better player?

level in terms of impact and not ability.. u dnt have to be a great player to make a big impact on a team

However sh*t we think he is, Walcott has made significant contributions over the years, he is capable even with his limited ability, Ian Wright was limited but still great

Nani, Bale, Lennon, Valencia (wigan & utd) etc rode out their tough spells and are big players for their sides.. walcott has let Wenger down

Lol, what a horrible post. How can you try compare Wally to any of those four mentioned.

For a start Valencia aint even had a 'tough spell'...Nani had a tough spell after a good first season and then not playing every week....

Whereas Walcotts 'tough spell' has been about 5 years long with a few good games dashed in between.

The cheek.

What game was it last season when there was bareeeeee sh*t pens in a penalty shoot out

Can't remember for the life of me...

Brazil's pens in Copa America ring a bell

Also a playoff game, I think involving Cardiff, maybe Reading...

A survey of 665 clubs found that 56% posted losses in the 2010 financial year, with 78 spending more than 100% of their income on wages.

UEFA general secretary Gianni Infantino revealed that only four leagues of the top 30 clubs in Europe were currently living within their means.

He told a briefing in Nyon: "This is the last wake-up call for everyone, this trend has to change very quickly to safeguard European football.

"We must end this negative spiral and gamble for success. These losses cannot continue."

Under UEFA rules, clubs are allowed to make a maximum loss of 45million euros (£37.5million) over a two-year rolling period, followed by 30 million euros (£25million) for three years - moving ultimately towards breaking even.

But UEFA revealed that 13 clubs monitored in the 2010 financial year would have failed the break-even tests if the rules were applied now.

Warning that it would not put up with permanent losses, UEFA pointed out that 31 clubs, including four this season, have already been refused entry to its two main club competitions since financial licensing was introduced in 2004.

no one watching the match or is it that boring?