Week 24 - Premier League 11/12

User

He looks brand new again, Sparky and new players coming in seems to have given him his confidence back.

If Cisse didn't react (not blaming him, 2 broken legs) you lot would have walked that.

Will be a lot of creativity when Akos comes back from the ankle injury.

What you think Taiwo, not too sure, he ain't looked too steady to me.

How would a combined Spurs / LFC team look...? Probably more reds than whites.

Reina > Friedel

Johnson > Walker

Skrtel > Kaboul

Agger > King

Enrique > Assou-Ekoto

Lucas > Sandro/Parker

Downing < Bale

Adam < Modric

Gerrard > VDV

Kuyt <> Lennon

Suarez > Any of their forward options

:lol:

I understand that my view is biased but I genuinely think we have an overall better squad than Tottenham. I think the reasons they are challenging for the title aren't that they are technically better than us, but more to the fact that they have had longer to develop than us.

Harry Redknapp took over Spurs in 2008 - Kenny Dalglish on the other hand took the reigns in 2011. Straight away there is a pretty large, obvious reason that Spurs would be further along than us.

Gareth Bale signed 2007

Luka Modric signed 2008

Jermaine Defoe signed 2009 having already played 4 years previously

Van Der Vaart signed 2010

Compare this to:

Luis Suarez signed 2011

Andy Carroll signed 2011

Charlie Adam signed 2011

Stewart Downing signed 2011

Jordan Henderson signed 2011

Bale and Adebayor are joint top scorers, both with 9 goals. Liverpool's top scorers are Bellamy and Suarez joint with 5 a piece. You could argue that Luis' tally would be higher had he played in the last 7 or so prem games. You could also argue that if Steven Gerrard had been playing all season, he would be up there too.

Spurs' goals are spread pretty evenly across the board, give our team more time to gel and this would be the case for us too. Fully fit we are technically better than them IMO we just need more time.

:rofl:

Lol @ Skrtle and Agger being better than King and Kaboul.

Lennon is better than Kuyt

Everything else was spot on

Lol? Have you watched football this season, them two have been the best partnership in the league.

King & Kaboul have only conceded 8 goals together. snm

/

lol at lucas being better than sandro and parker

/

the only reason liverpool have a decent defensive record this season is not down to skrtel and agger anyway, its down to how negative you lot play and sticking 10men behind the ball... your goals scored reflect this, and its the reason you've drawn to so many dead teams.