Can a male

works both ways you know....

That point when you start looking at them as sisters and not "buff chicks" If you knew as many females as I, this would actually be a minor.

More time though personality can be a massive turn off even if a chick is buff, but then I'm actually desirable enough to put women in the friendzone.

Who was it that said "If your not saying no to chicks your not big in the game" Lol

• Upvote 2

Are they your boy's/cousins/brother's wifeys?

Your not related to these chicks!

Lolwut

For an example

You and Beyonce have been friends for five years

You are telling me there is no way you will move to her because of the friendship you have

:/

Correct.

If my friendship was anything like it is with these two girls then I would let my head rule my d*ck

But also cs Heroo

to all you guys that have female friends, what are there personalities like, what do u talk about or do with their company

i dont have any female friends and if i did they would be girls whose company you enjoy like ur male friends, u aint gonna be mates with no slag or bimbo who only talks about her man problems or celeb life etc etc.

so if a girl does have a good personality and shes decent looking obviously i personally may end up being attracted to her and wanna smash

Are they your boy's/cousins/brother's wifeys?

Your not related to these chicks!

Lolwut

For an example

You and Beyonce have been friends for five years

You are telling me there is no way you will move to her because of the friendship you have

:/

Correct.

If my friendship was anything like it is with these two girls then I would let my head rule my d*ck

But also cs Heroo

WOW

ok, a GCSE in english will explain why a man sexually attracted to a woman is gonna make him become her friend, making her see him in a non sexual way and not get sex

seen. thanks, can anyone else answer my question, it is genuine

In your initial post you said "attractive woman"

now you're saying "a man sexually attracted to a woman"

there IS a marked difference to me

• Downvote 1

I will back and forth with any tr0ll who thinks he is greener than me, has bigger horns or has a wider grin

the OP clearly stated "hot female" and "tick tings", both terms of sexual attraction.

so when I made a post in the topic that started in that way, the word attraction should have been taken to mean that. The C You scraped in GCSE English and boast is no use to You if You can't use the language You've learned in a given context

Yours Sincerely,

Lens

tfc.png

• Upvote 4

I will back and forth with any tr0ll who thinks he is greener than me, has bigger horns or has a wider grin

the OP clearly stated "hot female" and "tick tings", both terms of sexual attraction.

so when I made a post in the topic that started in that way, the word attraction should have been taken to mean that. The C You scraped in GCSE English and boast is no use to You if You can't use the language You've learned in a given context

Yours Sincerely,

Lens

tfc.png

I read YOUR post, and YOUR post only.

Fat ugly tramp.

108971-WGY1X6D.png

• Downvote 4