Pro Wrestling (WWE, AEW, NJPW, ROH, RevPro, Impact, MLW, WOS)

Admin.

Just dont do nothing promotional or suggestive because if you are sitting where you can see you on TV, they will remove your board and likely to move you to another part of the arena where you can not be seen on TV.

When I went summerslam me and my friend made couple of signs, come out of the tube station  see some kids with their signs they shat on ours. So our signs went swiftly in the bin

99 Backlash set was sick. With the swinging metal claws along the ramp. Fuck the crowd these days too, never hear pops like that unless they're filming out of America or in certain states.

/

When Steph said 'tell you dad I said hi' to Goldust that sounded like a feud starter. Survivors Series coming up.

RKO, Shield & HHH vs. DB, Big Show, Cody, Goldust? and ?

This whole dragging Big Show into it thing has to have an end result.

Watch WWE Night of Champions 2013 Live Stream on Sportsbun. WWE Night of Champions is a professional wrestling pay-per-view (PPV) event produced by WWE scheduled to take place on September 15, 2013 at the Joe Louis Arena in Detroit, Michigan.