That Guy...

Wavant

i told my girl this from the beginning

opposite sexes cant be JUST FRIENDS....unless theyre family or in a working environment *even then*....theres always an agenda...or if u put it out and said "i want u to sex me" they wouldnt say no..she agreed.

...then i brought a female friend out one time with us....the way she threw it back in my face lol...she was right though in a way...couldnt say too much....but the good thing is...the fact im ina relationship means i wouldnt fuck with the female friend anyway...ive never even bothered to move to her in that way... i think i tried it ONCE and it flopped and i just kept it 100% normal after that...not even joeing it.....but these man are DEVIOUSSSSSS though....they will try it on any given chance.....have a smart girl and this wont be a problem. If they are then ur girl is an attetion seeker or dumb..... She has to lock them herself... u cant demand it most time the chick will rebel.

opposite sexes cant be JUST FRIENDS....unless theyre family or in a working environment *even then*....theres always an agenda...or if u put it out and said "i want u to sex me" they wouldnt say no..she agreed.

You woulda got Pos'd for this but then you continued and showed you got a little Joe in you too

You woulda got Pos'd for this but then you continued and showed you got a little Joe in you too

lol

nah cant be saying im on this joe ting coz female friend in question was single + i was never really waiting in the wings i just kept it moving once she showed it wasnt that. But i never locked her off because shes one of the few people that have never snaked me and had my back on certain things... she actually met my girl and they got on really well funny enough. There is only one other female i used to go to her house and chill without beating her....but den i had sex with 3 of her friends instead...one at her house lol so...i dunno. I've never been that marvins room guy. Other than that there is no other females i can really call "friends" coz ive probably had sex with them.

funniest thing when you come across one of these guys and you can see theyre trying to hold back the saltiness whilst assessing this new threat. its like when a hyena finds a carcass but then a lion comes into the picture and the hyena has to skulk away into the shadows and wait, watching until the lion has eaten his fill or fallen asleep.

also I think its a mistake to believe that grown women are naive, 9/10 these females that have guys like this satelliting around them know exactly what the score is. naivety is a pretense that allows these girls to continue to feed on male attention and then act shocked and disappointed when the sordid ulterior motive behind male interest is revealed, even though she's flirted and encouraged the sexual attraction all along.

• Upvote 8

Guest petercrotch

What can you do ? Near enough all men and women think about other people lustfully and think of cheating . Most men and women actually go through with it .

The way i see it its not good to treat other people like that but women should take more of the responsibility to be honest because they know what they do .

I'm not the moist to be like "if you was my girl i wouldn't treat you like that" i just go with the flow . If a girl wants to shag you enough you will get the signals fairly quickly

also I think its a mistake to believe that grown women are naive, 9/10 these females that have guys like this satelliting around them know exactly what the score is. naivety is a pretense that allows these girls to continue to feed on male attention and then act shocked and disappointed when the sordid ulterior motive behind male interest is revealed, even though she's flirted and encouraged the sexual attraction all along.

The realest talk you ever gone see on VIP2.

• Upvote 1

funniest thing when you come across one of these guys and you can see theyre trying to hold back the saltiness whilst assessing this new threat. its like when a hyena finds a carcass but then a lion comes into the picture and the hyena has to skulk away into the shadows and wait, watching until the lion has eaten his fill or fallen asleep.

5* post

• 2 weeks later...

What about 'that girl'...

She's knows what she is doing when she is giving the brudda a shoulder 2 cry on when he is pissed off with his wifey.

Making him 'wanna leave the one [his] with 2 start a new relationship' - (usher)

Making the wifey - I.e. The one who has put in work, loved him good n rightfully won the title - look so inadequate...all because 'that girl' has an ear 2 listen to a brudda whine on about being unhappy! Psshhh...

Calling him at stupid o'clock chatting sh*t about good morning and good night and"bestfriends" DPMO

Bestfriends my Aye Double Snakes! More like, imma trick you to think I'm cool n when u dump ur wifey 4 me I'll unleash my true side making you regret you ever left your wifey in the first place!

Divide and Conquer! Oldest strategy in the book!

Pent up Vent

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

What about 'that girl'...

She's knows what she is doing when she is giving the brudda a shoulder 2 cry on when he is pissed off with his wifey.

Calling him at stupid o'clock chatting sh*t about good morning and good night and"bestfriends" DPMO

if this exists it's slightly more of a problem for the relationship.

girls can emotional convo with next girls, a man isn't gonna call his boys to say he unhappy with his girl, so he will have to call another female

she said she had a man and that she was looking for a way out because he don't treat her right.

Needless to say I linked her a week later, beat and then changed my sim.

chick's waste. about "looking for a way out"

way out is she says she doesn't wana be with him and ends it. why she wasting this guy's time?

deserves everything she gets