Asian dons busted...

Elementalism

Nobody ever heard of the term Oxford dons? Would have thought big 'Oxbridge' Raegus would have clocked the subtle literary nuances that were lost on PM.

I didn't roll with them, they were older, I'm the same age as that Jamil guy. And I weren't involved in lineups with them chicks, they were for 'Us man and dat' :lol:

Asians in London are only serious because of their 'country' cousins in Bradford, Oldham, Manny, Brum, etc. TTKK.

/

As for the rapist behaviour, I don't know. I would have thought man would have outgrown that, I thought the brothers had gotten married and sh*t, I must have been mistaken. The eldest two in the family, the guys who have been nicked were not the 'on deen' kinda man, but I can't call it. Youngest brother did bird for a madness a few years back, other one is my age and is bless.

Like I said, the older man used to move loose back in the day. Couple man calmed down, drive taxis, few move a little weed, most are just calm. A few man I was close to got heavily sidetracked, got into white, B, etc and became users. 95% of the Asian man I went school with are bless, doing uni, business, etc.

It ain't representative of Islam, but it is an interesting trend.

Points raised by Afghoon and Venom, I agree with. Lineups happen, slags do what slags do, but the older stuff if worrying, it's like the behaviour doesn't change, it just becomes a more secretive thing.

• Downvote 1

Guest petercrotch

Asians are blessed but i live in essex

Sounds ignorant but the ones that live in areas like hull , bradford are different .

I never really hear of essex or london asians grooming white kids .

But i always hear midlands asians doing it

Elementalism whats worrying is the lack of odium in your recounting of the exploits of these coarse wankers. It almost seems as though you're providing us with info because you want people to know for knowing sake. Without a doubt there are promiscuous slutbags in schools around the countries, it doesn't make them fair game for these jumped up kiddie fiddlers. "Serious" why are you telling me the reasons they think they're invincible, cousins in Bradford, Manny and sh*t, so they're a mafia that f*ck kids, brilliant. Still sentencing should be befitting, "Asians who f*ck children" sure that will go down a treat in prison.

• Upvote 2

Asians are blessed but i live in essex

Sounds ignorant but the ones that live in areas like hull , bradford are different .

I never really hear of essex or london asians grooming white kids .

But i always hear midlands asians doing it

that does sound ignorant

spesh seems as hull n bradford aren't even in the midlands

but yeah, the more they're seperated/ isolated from the general english/european populace / left to their own devices, the less likely they're going to adopt english/european morales and behave accordingly

you can see this in brum, cov, manny n all over yorkshire

they take over the working class areas and those english that stay there are often gonna be idiots, often the unwanted offspring of alcholics and drug addicts, makes for easy prey

happens to alot of young birds in the care system, used to live in sheffield

its true that these birds are gonna be used for sex by blokes in general, we've all done it.......but they're not gettin passed about whole families and communities