Fed: "Problem with you is youll always be a nigger"

Drift

To spell it out for people who are smh'in, um'in and arr'in

Don't hide behind your colour is effectively same as saying don't play the race card.

When do people say "stop playing the race card"? After what sort of comment is that said? I'll let you work that one out and keep it in your heads.

These comments regarding race are convenientlyimmediately after a chunk of the recording has been edited out. why does no one one to accept this point?

People are taking these extracts from the media as gospel, as if a. they are not tryna sell a story & b. have not had a history of biasedly presenting information.

And a few weeks we'll have another thread about how the media have been dishonest, lied or something to that effect. You'll get majority of people saying, "yea, media are scum" and hipsters sayin "Yea been tryna convert to indymedia cos its cool bro etc"

Some of you guys are as fickle as the wind, only accept stories when they fit your predispositions instead of actually tryna analyse what's there.

I have never ever heard a black person in my whole life play this imaginary race card you speak of .

I have however heard black people who have been RACIALLY ABUSED by white people be accused of playing the race card when they have CLEARY been racially abused .

I've seen people do it, times when I've honestly thought what the f*ck has your race got to do with it, but whenever Ive heard the words race card come out of a white persons mouth, they've just racially abused someone.

They took a legitimate argument they once had and used it to justify their racism.

lol, ur only willing to look at one side of the argument, so ur just showing ur ignorance. I created two scenarios, one supporting my argument, one supporting urs. I'm not trying to say what I said is definite.

But i supposed this is to be expected, I didnt expect urself or Raegus to even be willing to look at other possibilities being the forum's resident black panther members and all.

From time you're ignoring the importance of context you're argument is pie

Other possibilities? Like this poor, poor policeman was forced to racially abuse someone? I hope you'll forgive me if I dont get out the violin for this one.

Lol @ there being a excuse for a white police officer to use a racist term. End of the day the police are in a position of power. What ever is thrown at them they are meant to rise above it. What i mean by that is for example is if the suspect started the racial insults first the officer shouldn't be retaliating in just.

Also

Lol@ never hearing anyone play the race card. Peter comes like some football manger in these race topics

" so peter did you think it was a foul leading upto your goal? "

"erm i didn't see no foul"

• Upvote 2

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Bit off topic but I really didn't wanna start another thread

My boy rang me yesterday switching because he had an argument with "some yardie bitch" while out shopping in west, she then continued 2 follow him around saying her brother was on his way 2 shoot him so he said he ended up telling her "fuck off u ugly black bitch!" and she started screaming "you are racist you are racist!!" he doesn't think he wasn't being racist because she was black and she was ugly and she most certainly was a bitch

What do u guys think?

My boy rang me yesterday switching because he had an argument with "some yardie bitch" while out shopping in west, she then continued 2 follow him around saying her brother was on his way 2 shoot him so he said he ended up telling her "fuck off u ugly black bitch!" and she started screaming "you are racist you are racist!!" he doesn't think he wasn't being racist because she was black and she was ugly and she most certainly was a bitch

What do u guys think?

Your friends a c*nt for mentioning her race.

• Upvote 1

Been thinking about the context of saying something like "You'll always be a nigger". Now If the police officer were black and saying that its pretty easy to find a context when you think about how respectable black people talk about the undesirables in our community.

Now I'm not saying that the police officer meant it in this way but is it really unfathomable that a white police officer couldn't tell the difference between a black person and a nigger?

BTW I believe the officer needs to be fired and kicked in his mouth, just to separate myself from being contextual above.

• Downvote 5

My boy rang me yesterday switching because he had an argument with "some yardie bitch" while out shopping in west, she then continued 2 follow him around saying her brother was on his way 2 shoot him so he said he ended up telling her "f*ck off u ugly black bitch!" and she started screaming "you are racist you are racist!!" he doesn't think he wasn't being racist because she was black and she was ugly and she most certainly was a bitch

What do u guys think?

He was being racist. He was pointing out her skin colour to denigrate her.

• Upvote 1

My boy rang me yesterday switching because he had an argument with "some yardie bitch" while out shopping in west, she then continued 2 follow him around saying her brother was on his way 2 shoot him so he said he ended up telling her "f*ck off u ugly black bitch!" and she started screaming "you are racist you are racist!!" he doesn't think he wasn't being racist because she was black and she was ugly and she most certainly was a bitch

What do u guys think?

Exactly

:/

Would ''you ugly bitch'' not have sufficed?

LOL @ rolling with people like that

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

That's what I said but then he responded by saying "nah I told her a fact she was black I was stating the obvious if anything"

Made me think actually that was the only fact he said...she is black, being ugly and a bitch was just his opinion

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

What do u guys think?

Exactly

Would ''you ugly bitch'' not have sufficed?

LOL @ rolling with people like that

He's black as well

• Downvote 4

ye u shudnt have called her a black bitch

but those arrogant attitudey black girls make my BLOOD BOIL too... kissin their teeth at me = red rag to a bull

anda it just seeps out and you cant help it...

i dunno what it is that riles me so much about them ...

stop dreaming mate. youre just as scared of them as you are black males IRL. your blood boils inside. on the outside youre muttering under your breath or constructing yur next vip2 post. you're a humble guy tamwar

• Upvote 5

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

So you leave out the part where a BLACK man calls a BLACK girl, a BLACK ugly bitch?

Any attention seeking gok kwan type diva

Truss u two mugs to come out with that response

I think they actually stem from your dislike for me not actually what I did but do carry on it's highly amusing

/

I didn't mention his colour because I wanted to see if 1. anyone would actually ask and 2.feel it would make any difference...that's y I left it out

How am I attention seeking I asked a simple question...this whole attention seeking talk is bs im on a forum y the fck would I post and not want it to get anyone's attention?

....so now that he is black it isn't racist?

police are racist and they think all black lads sell drugs,in gangs etx

one incident I was left with 2 scars on my head and I was almost killed and there was a police woman next to my bed when I woke up she said no word of a lie 'you should leave the gang life' WTF I told her get the fuck out of my room

I don't even have many friends let a lone in a gang. There is constitutional racism in the police and that won't change until they fire some people at the top