Fed: "Problem with you is youll always be a nigger"

Drift

Most shocking things in that story are, as already highlighted their laughable plea of ignorance

AND

According to the Metropolitan Police there have been 96 claims of racism by officers which have been referred to the Independent Police Complaints Commission (IPCC) between April 1 and June 1 this year.

Disgusting.

I reported most of the time, but its a bunch of bullshit anyhow. Had a policeman from another station call me and then told me basically the police involved in the incident with me have been spoken to. But I got my letter from them with officers full name's wont be hard for the other stuff then it will be a SOON ting.

I think if they can release the names of these bitches, they can release the names of all the cunts involved in the Azelle Rodney murder, the Jean-Paul de Menenez murder and the rest of the killings police have committed.

I think if 'deterrent sentences' are allowed to be placed on possession of firearms and knives for your everyday man on the street, I think CO19 should face full exposure and an independent public inquiry to deter them from doing trigger happy sh*t like this:

How is that not manslaughter, let alone murder?

The Duggan tapes will come out in 2018 or some sh*t when the riots are a distant memory and nothing will happen. I don't even think it's a race thing for those firearms feds, I think they get a rush out of the power they wield. It's a license to kill, as long as 'terrorism' and 'gun crime' is a buzz word.

• Upvote 1

Intelligence said they had machine guns is what was claimed, and when the shooting was initially reported they said the gun was in his hand...Hmm. Where have I heard that before? They had a Baikal, a keyfob gun and a rebore that didn't work.

It's like the Menezes thing, they could have gotten him at any point without shooting. The reality is these people are TRAINED to shoot people, the bullets they have are designed to do maximum damage to internal organs. They secretly want to do the job they are trained to do, and they will justify it to themselves mentally however they want.

Guy reacted in 0.88 seconds or some sh*t, and said Azelle looked back out the window, down, and back out the window again in that space of time before he decided to shoot.

f*ck off.

Thing is. Its most prob much higher than that but most wouldn't bother reporting incidents. I doubt I would tbh. From time they can leng a man down in his whip and it only gets brought to court 6 years later and no charges get brought against the pig what is the point really?

tbh

pretty sure if you tell them youre gonna do suttum theyd stick you with next charges

Intelligence said they had machine guns is what was claimed, and when the shooting was initially reported they said the gun was in his hand...Hmm. Where have I heard that before? They had a Baikal, a keyfob gun and a rebore that didn't work.

It's like the Menezes thing, they could have gotten him at any point without shooting. The reality is these people are TRAINED to shoot people, the bullets they have are designed to do maximum damage to internal organs. They secretly want to do the job they are trained to do, and they will justify it to themselves mentally however they want.

Guy reacted in 0.88 seconds or some sh*t, and said Azelle looked back out the window, down, and back out the window again in that space of time before he decided to shoot.

f*ck off.

You are such a p*ssy. All shocked and offended that they want to shoot people and are trained to do it (so what?), meantime you got a picture of some gunman under your post cos you think it looks cool.

• Downvote 2

You are such a p*ssy. All shocked and offended that they want to shoot people and are trained to do it (so what?), meantime you got a picture of some gunman under your post cos you think it looks cool.

:/

Knock it off, mate.

At least I know Ninjaman is a murderer.

cops.jpg

gal-not-guilty-nypd-jpg.jpg

Anyone remember Amadou Diallou, or Sean Bell? We know what their killers names are and what they look like, why should our police force be any less accountable?

Thing is. Its most prob much higher than that but most wouldn't bother reporting incidents. I doubt I would tbh. From time they can leng a man down in his whip and it only gets brought to court 6 years later and no charges get brought against the pig what is the point really?

tbh

pretty sure if you tell them youre gonna do suttum theyd stick you with next charges

you probably wouldnt mind tho. your white friends do it all the time.