Coming to terms.....

Guest10

cmon giles you know how the game goes

grey areas are for soap operas and soap operas are love letters to whores written by faggots

thats not reality. lets live life in black and white and break things down to brass tacks out here

i dont wanna here some voluntary defence counsel about it was a tranquil night she was feeling low and there was a bottle of wine and he played drake

the guy got brutalized in the penitentiary

have a word

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

That's not what I'm saying at all. I'm saying nothing about how/when/where/why it went down because.... I wasn't there

the finer points of what numerous vile sex acts where performed is neither here nor there

bane may choose to imagine some full on anal gape gangbang scenario you may choose to picture some romcom dawsons creek special moment connection twist on it, its all the same either way, as summarized by the first reply in the topic which stated what had transpired and what now needs to transpire in the simplest fashion.

dust yourself off and try again

with a diffrent hoe

i dont care what kind of bosh she is wether its blue, purple, pink or whatever. the point is he made an error in execution but this girl is any given sunday and hopefully he wont buy that 90s masquerade next time around

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwoLNtUuCVk

bitches can holla at an uncle showerman if u want to go see phantom of the opera , u buy your own ticket but u can have some of my popcorn

• Upvote 2

SHE f*ckED A RANDOM GUY WHO PROBABLY GAMED HER, SHOWS SHE IS EASILY INFLUENCED

CMON THE MAN SHE WAS WITH FOR OVER A YEAR IS INSIDE HAVING SLEEPNESS NIGHTS WHILE SHE IS GETTING BENT OVER THE BONNET OF DONS CORSA IN A CAR PART, GETTING CHOKED, CUMMED ON ETC

SAME BODY SHE MADE YOU CARESS AND BEG FOR SHE WAS LAYING ON A PLATE FOR ANYBODY ELSE

It's mad how creative your imagination is. Make Michelle Obama sound a hoe if you put it across like that.

Did you witness any of the above? So wtf are you talking about?! :S

And I don't remember him saying the guy she slept with was 'random' (correct me if Im wrong)

What has Mrs Obama got to do with this?

Obama hasn't singed up to ask for advice cuz she beat Mcain whilst he was away campaigning so f*ck is her name being mentioned

:/

In regards to taking advice from members of VIP

Bane is the last one I would take advice from concerning woman. That's not even a send that's just my conclusion from various posts i've seen him exhibit in L&L.

Can you come with some quotes/examples when in serious topics like this I have chatted sh*t

Even now I am not chatting sh*t

Maybe you man are 25+ or just don't live in the real world

[marlo] the game dun changed [marlo]

Im not going to go halfway and sugarcoat things

When offering advice it is all about putting yourself in that persons position and trying to imagine the emotions and actions it would provoke, not talking from a outside looking in perspective

There is no behaviour for her actions

You have to fill in the gaps

Point A = They were in a serious relationship

Point B = For some reason she f*cks ''1 guy''

Point C = ????

Point D = She gets back into contact with opening poster, guy who treated her well, respected her values, etc

Seriously man

She was also basically still a virgin.

like how it was "basically rape" yeah?

if she was Christian and didn't want to have sex, and actually prevented You many times, You should have ended the relationship mutually as people who wanted different things

also, hate to say it, You've got no game and if You had game You'd be able to beat, since next guys were able to beat.

Now she's gone and given herself to a guy that she don't even like now or talk to as much anymore.

this quote is so f*ckin feminine. possibly the most feminine I've read that was apparently written by a male. seriously?

the truth is she gives sex to guys who know how to get sex out of a woman. You were the softy she had emotional heart to hearts with, with the bonus of kissing, cuddling and nice long written messages in Valentines cards.

That was Your role in her life, no wonder You got no sex. man up.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

In regards to taking advice from members of VIP

Bane is the last one I would take advice from concerning woman. That's not even a send that's just my conclusion from various posts i've seen him exhibit in L&L.

Can you come with some quotes/examples when in serious topics like this I have chatted sh*t

Even now I am not chatting sh*t

Maybe you man are 25+ or just don't live in the real world

[marlo] the game dun changed [marlo]

Im not going to go halfway and sugarcoat things

When offering advice it is all about putting yourself in that persons position and trying to imagine the emotions and actions it would provoke, not talking from a outside looking in perspective

There is no behaviour for her actions

You have to fill in the gaps

Point A = They were in a serious relationship

Point B = For some reason she f*cks ''1 guy''

Point C = ????

Point D = She gets back into contact with opening poster, guy who treated her well, respected her values, etc

Seriously man

You just strike me as someone who comes across as having little experience in life. Maybe it's because you've always lived life one way which is fair enough, that's not actually a bad thing. I just think you are not well rounded, and I think you find it incapable of truly stepping into someone elses shoes because you've lived life one way.

Basically I see you as the equivalent of a someone born into money giving someone advice on how to make money. Your points are always so black and white without comprise that I can't come to any other conclusion than that.

It's not a send, and I only know as much about you as this forum allows me too but that's what i've come to.

Guest10 you know

He thought he'd come here and get an arm around his shoulder and a "don't worry brah"

You man are going to put him back inside at this rate, but the truth hurts if what has been said is infact true.

But being real I can put myself in OPs shoes, because at the start of my relationship my girl was a virgin on similar-ish grounds, I didn't 100% beleive it until I actually took it. Now I'm imagining that if what happenned to you happenned to me I'd be messed up too. Just got to be strong and cut her out it's not healthy to have her playing such a prominent role in your life especially as she has humiliated you as a man. She clearly wants emotional attachment because you provided it to her as a boyfriend does and should, but now you know she is clearly only thinking for self.

If she couldn't consider your feelings when she did what she did then what more now when she's already got whatshe wants.

Girls want to beat, and if she held it off on you, but not for Joe then she only wants you for what she wants you for and not what you want her for.

She possibly dodge a bullet with you!

Firstly you broke up on bad terms. Then YOU got locked up...And in the meanwhile you expected her to be doing what??...Church girl or not! Praying for you to be released was the last thing on her mind.

IMO, you knew the answer to your question before you asked.

Truth Hurts.

Don't be emotionally led. Best thing to do is do Nothing. In time it would become more & more evident where you stand/want to stand. Then you can decide if you can or cannot overlook it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Fair enough to what you said Lens, but dont refer the 'no game' talk to me whatsoever. I'm not gonna get into detail on my rap sheet when it comes to smashing chicks but trust me, you would retract that statement if you knew me in real life.

At the time I put her decision into consideration about not wanting to go all the way because of spiritual beliefs etc. Yes, I could've been more persistant about it, but during the relationship and as her man back then, I was playing the 'being patient' card. Not gonna lie. It just seems that after we broke up on bad terms, she ended up in a state where she couldn't find herself religiously. Her friends told me this not long after I came out but I didn't take any interest.

@Woodpecker, what post exactly you referring to?

I hear that Captain Planet, safe for your opinion too.

To the people that think I'm in two minds about getting back with her are incorrect. I was never in two minds or making it an option to get back with her before I made this thread. I made this thread solely to get your opinions and views on the situation as some people where telling me before that I cant really say nothing because we weren't talking in 2011 and we weren't together anymore so I shouldn't even bother thinking about it, whilst other people where agreeing with me that the situation is a straight piss take.

So I wanted to see other people's views from here if they can see where I'm coming from if they was on the receiving end of this. Simple!

I wasn't expecting sympathy posts, just straight up real talk on your perspective of things and how you would handle the situation if you was in my shoes.

I appreciate all the users that have posted their comments, whether it was positive advice or criticism. You kept it real with me, that's all I wanted.

Right now as I speak, I'm actually more than bless than some of you lot think. My starting post may have come across as some emotional traumatised guy but its far from that, I had a lot to say and for me to have gotten your honest views I had to share the story in-depth as much as I could. But I'm kool now.

My weekend was bless also, sexed one chick on Saturday night then sexed another chick last night. So with all that I've found out recently with my ex, its not effecting or holding me back from doing my ting.

In terms of the actual ex now, she still tries to call and send me txts about still wanting to see me. One thing I didn't mention earlier aswell is that before she told me about this situation, she had been dropping sex talks on couple occasions on BB about her wanting us to sex. Little did I know that now she's gone all the way with some next nigger, she now feels ready to hit the jackpot with me. KMT!

Thankfully, she only has my basher line and not my real line. I did this on purpose some months back because I could see myself one day cutting her off, knowing how we ended on bad terms with so much arguments. So it was possible that I saw myself arguing with her again down the line and if so, it would be easy to get rid of her.

Now with the situation I've shown you guys, I stand even more glad that I only gave her my basher line.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

LOL @ her being a virgin. She's the type of bitch who would tell every dude she's a virgin. Bitch has a bucket with a few spades left in there. Did you lick her p*ssy?

About "I just put it in a little and she would moan and want me to stop." She don't rate your penis brah.

• Downvote 2