"Coke Wavey"

EnglishBadboy

If you man could see how bummy and rundown that immediate area is.

Words fail me

! ! !

manor park is a cesspool's cesspool

/ and @ superwalt i werent defending these guys putting RR and lambos in there hood vid i was proving to mame and others that not anyone can rent a luxury whip

however stupid it is whatever they want to spend there money on its up to them at the end of the day

If you man could see how bummy and rundown that immediate area is.

Words fail me

! ! !

manor park is a cesspool's cesspool

/ and @ superwalt i werent defending these guys putting RR and lambos in there hood vid i was proving to mame and others that not anyone can rent a luxury whip

however stupid it is whatever they want to spend there money on its up to them at the end of the day

manor park is mad bummy... especially Woodgrange Park sides

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

But what if they are using the unlegit money to make music videos so they can get legit money and then they can get houses and look after their mums etc?

But what if they are using the unlegit money to make music videos so they can get legit money and then they can get houses and look after their mums etc?

lmao allow it... di devils advocate roll doesnt work with this topic....that music aint selling anything.

If they was smart they would take dat money and invest it in a marketable musician. *if music is the angle they wanna make money from*

Nobody in cumbria wants to see lil sarah playing that music and seeing posters of that black face on her wall.

Hood guys dont buy music. If you wanna make money off music, dont make music that is aimed at people who dont even buy it. Doesn't make any sense at all.

• Upvote 6

POS

They live in a shithole there yard is probably a shithole. Prob still live with mums, its just an exercise to portray an image that they are living life. It’s a youth mentality majority of normal people stop acting like this when they are between 17 to 21.

Happens allot in the grime scene man talking about straps and shoting food when in reality they cant afford to top up their oyster put petrol in their whip and they beg weed on tick

• Upvote 2

It ain't as easy as that to go legit with the money

go and put 30k into your bank account and see if anyone asks where it's from

that's why i said the Asian's and Europeans are successful at using unlegit money to make it legit, they can filter it through there family run businesses and nobody would know about it

black people don't run businesses remember, so are 200 man going to filter there money through 1 dusty Caribbean food shop which is already bankrupt yh?? lol

they are not going to do anything else with this money so let them waste it and live the life for a few years before it's all gone

that's why i said the Asian's and Europeans are successful at using unlegit money to make it legit, they can filter it through there family run businesses and nobody would know about it

black people don't run businesses remember, so are 200 man going to filter there money through 1 dusty Caribbean food shop which is already bankrupt yh?? lol

they are not going to do anything else with this money so let them waste it and live the life for a few years before it's all gone

Poor analysis. About Black people don't run businesses which part of the country do you live in :/. Anyone who encourages these fools to flaunt the proceeds of trapping in youtube videos is as deluded as the fools themselves. Take the money and find a way to invest it, you didn't get caught selling so you should be smart enough not to get caught flipping. Those videos are the fastest way to find yourself at her majesty's pleasure.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

And thats the only time when asian and black come together

when mr khans afro hair shop or mr uddins restaurant or mr patel the accountant filter that cash

you try way to hard

so cringe

garrsh

you are an idiot. Pretty sure a lot of people on here can afford it but have more sense.

Maybe your young or in uni but if your making p, you wouldn't be asking " can you afford to hire these cars."

Smh!

http://www.signature...tom-rental.aspx

at the same website mame just posted

10 bag depo

can u afford a 10 bag depo tomorrow ?

Why would I?

My funds are healthy, got better things to spend/save up for before renting a car to show off in. If they were financially cool, they would not be in a shithole. I don't live in a shithole.