"Coke Wavey"

EnglishBadboy

lol, what's with the "you drive a van" talk

if he works legit and does the road ting at the side then he gets even more ratings, everyone should be doing the same

top up your wages at the end of the week

you ain't going nowhere in this Country by working legit unless you're in a decent job

its not about ratings even if it was you are not a guy to be giving us the drop on who and who should be given ratings

the point is simply im not gonna come on here and talk like i know the mechanics of what goes on on a building site because my neighbour is a builder and i rented van for a day when my mate was moving house

obviously young bawse thinks he makes a good point, cos in essence it makes sense

but OJ gettin pissed cos obviously where young bawse aint actually living/lived that life he doesnt know that there is bare certi man out there that are d*ckheads, so his theory is good and partially correct, but in real life its all greek

end

/ topic

• Downvote 2

topic has me bennin up cuz the other day was my dads b'day, met him up for lunch and mans showing me his new white van

'shipping and delivaries'

Creasing honest to Jah I dont think man has had a pay slip in since ive been born

Loool the imagery of my dad cruisin in white van is too funny, mans pushing 50

obviously young bawse thinks he makes a good point, cos in essence it makes sence

but OJ gettin pissed cos obviously where young bawse aint actually living/lived that life he doesnt know that there is bare certi man out there that are d*ckheads, so his theory is good and partially correct, but in real life its all greek

end

but who are you to say what iv lived?...you don't even know my name lol let alone anything else about me

i don't need to act rough saying on here what i have or haven't done because i couldn't care less if you knew or not ..

pricks want to laugh that i drive a van, let me test the waters right now

number of times iv been stopped by police (with or without holding something i shouldn't be)

how many times you been stopped by police fam? .. bet it's more times than me.

so who's really serious?.. someone that takes the risk of getting stopped in a fresh bmw or the guy that knows in his van the chances of being stopped are a lot lower

• Upvote 1

obviously young bawse thinks he makes a good point, cos in essence it makes sence

end

but who are you to say what iv lived?...you don't even know my name lol let alone anything else about me

i don't need to act rough saying on here what i have or haven't done because i couldn't care less if you knew or not ..

pricks want to laugh that i drive a van, let me test the waters right now

number of times iv been stopped by police (with or without holding something i shouldn't be)

how many times you been stopped by police fam? .. bet it's more times than me.

so who's really serious?.. someone that takes the risk of getting stopped in a fresh bmw or the guy that knows in his van the chances of being stopped are a lot lower

bruv im not taking the piss about your van, i hear what your saying, but out of all of that fraff you just wrote, none of it actually went against what I said.

safe for cosigning and roll on

Just saying you can't assume someone don't live a certain life just because someone has a certain job, i don't know that OJ guy but i'm 90% sure i got more money invested in my tools alone than that guy has got in his account... when you own your own construction company and you buy diggers n dem ting der, police don't ask questions..when you're on road with chains, gucci belts and bmw's your time is running out.

make 10 bags..declare it as a self employed cash job, get taxed on it, automatic legit money

ANYONE that baits themself up in illegal activity no matter what it is is not serious.. dunno why he keeps trying to argue

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Alrite yungen we have all heard enough of your crying u know certified trappers keeping it on a low we get it congrats and all that

Now just get in your van and keep it moving

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

vans>>>

useful as f*ck, miss my white van.

ragging a transit down a steep hill with over a ton of rubble in the back>>>>>>>>. hairy as f*ck.

WVSW

fd

f

fsf

fs

fs

fs

fs

g

ghhf

fh

h

fh

h

h

lol @ £1600 to rent any of them whips

look at what sort of deposit you need to put down first and then the running costs of the car, them cars don't do 40mpg like your mums hatchback either

you can't even get a limo for under 2 bags, and you don't even drive the limo yourself!

it ain't about who can afford to rent them, even somebody working in Mcdonalds can technically afford to rent them whips but does the man working in Mcdonalds have enough money to waste on something like that??

these guys probably do there ting, you have to rate them for that, but they are still stupid for being so bait and wasting money like that when they could easily put it to good use and go legit

I don't entertain this nonsense

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

It's not enough to just stack the funds, sometimes you need to rub it in other peoples faces.

Aint saying thats smart but thats the way it is.

Thread.