Week 35 - Premier League 11/12 - Champions League SF

User

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bayern deserved to go through played us off the park (not really surprised)

Khedira is a big problem for us in these type of games. When we really need to boss the midfield, you need a little more than just an athlete(Xabi started getting tired). You can't possibly defend a lead like we tried for 75 minutes. The only way to take the pressure off is to keep the ball. And you can see how easily Kroos-Schweinsteiger-Gustavo dominated the centre of the pitch. Now to be fair it is not only Khedira. Marcelo was awful in retaining possession in the match and Di Maria was guilty of giving the ball away far to easily as well. Kaka/Cristiano(apart from the goals/hollywood shots) well I won't even mention.

Another big culprit for the night is Benzema. He has played well but again, as he has all season but he has not been sharp in front of goal. I think we needed to go to Higuain a lot sooner. He is not as talented but he is a better goalscorer. By the last 15 minutes of the extra time there was no chance that any of him getting service. The only time we had players start to push forward was when Marcelo went on his crazy run.

It's a shame because obviously we would have been favourites against Chelsea. But that is the way it goes. There is a lot of merit in winning the league, especially having beaten Barcelona in the Camp Nou.

/

Jose: "Si el club y los chicos creen que puedo aportar algo más, que espero que sí, voy a seguir".

Even though I have not always agreed with his approach, I am always in favour of continuity.

article-2135231-12BFF9F6000005DC-898_468x286.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

F**K JOHN C*NTING TERRY AND ANYONE WHO LOOKS LIKE HIM

Man won't even get a CL medal if they win it

:lmao:

John Terry barred from lifting European Cup if Chelsea win final

John Terry is set to be denied the opportunity to lift the European Cup should Chelsea triumph in Munich next month because Uefa is reluctant to permit a suspended player from joining in the post-match presentation ceremony on the pitch.

taxidriver.gif

• Upvote 2