CHIEF KEEF

Thizz

Lupe does nothing for me AT ALL

that kinda music, ive tried, i really have. even laid in bed, closed my eyes and listened to that album that had kick push from start to finish and i didnt like a single moment of it.

for me music is all about having fun and hype, mindless violence and drug dealing references are a bonus, no idea why because im really not that guy

just escapism i guess, if i want someone to preach to me i guess ill go back to church

so for those reasons, i prefer Keef over Lupe

but i know some of you will take that as me saying he's the greatest rapper ever or whatever, he's pretty dead, but Lupe is worse

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

DAVE WHO DO YOU PERSONALLY PREFER THEN MATE LUPE OR KEEF?

that kinda music, ive tried, i really have. even laid in bed, closed my eyes and listened to that album that had kick push from start to finish and i didnt like a single moment of it.

for me music is all about having fun and hype, mindless violence and drug dealing references are a bonus, no idea why because im really not that guy

just escapism i guess, if i want someone to preach to me i guess ill go back to church

but i know some of you will take that as me saying he's the greatest rapper ever or whatever, he's pretty dead, but Lupe is worse

THERE YOU HAVE IT, HE PERSONALLY PREFERS KEEF.

• Upvote 1

:lmao: