Ruud Van Nistlerooy rerites

O Fenomeno

I used to seriously despise Horseface

Used to revel in his misfortune and LOL at that vid when he was spose to sign for Utd but fucked up his knee

Top c*nt, but upon further reflection, he was only a c*nt because he used win and do the damn thing

I was watching compilations earlier with my younger cousin who's at Brentford and plays upfront, RVN was a beast, that goal he scored against Fulham at OT and I also memba the goal he scored against us at Highbury when he left Keown & Sulzur before slotting past Taylor

this whole thing about him being a c*nt, is odd, tbh.

i once had an arguement with an Arsenal fan who said that Keown reacted in that way due to RVN diving to win that penalty, (even though it was Forlan who was fouled for it)

as for his real reason for being labelled a c*nt, if stepping back to avoid being kicked by Viera makes him a c*nt then we'd all be cunts.

Arsenal fans didn't like him plain and simply because he was the reason that even though with a transitionary team we were still contenders and dangerous, Arsenal would've and should've dominated that period untill the Roman money came into play if it wasn't for Ruud.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

this whole thing about him being a c*nt, is odd, tbh.

i once had an arguement with an Arsenal fan who said that Keown reacted in that way due to RVN diving to win that penalty, (even though it was Forlan who was fouled for it)

as for his real reason for being labelled a c*nt, if stepping back to avoid being kicked by Viera makes him a c*nt then we'd all be cunts.

Arsenal fans didn't like him plain and simply because he was the reason that even though with a transitionary team we were still contenders and dangerous, Arsenal would've and should've dominated that period untill the Roman money came into play if it wasn't for Ruud.

SMH did you not watch this guy play? He was a dirty f*cker not to mention constant diving

The reason Vieria reacted like that in the first place is cos Ruud kicked him. And lol @ 'stepping back to avoid being kicked' he was nowhere near touching him

It weren't just that incident either against us, he got banned for a dirty challenge on Cole

He didn't kick Viera, he jumped challenging for a aerial ball and ended up on Viera's back, Viera ended up on the floor, cue the kick.

The tackle on cole came the season after the attempted gang rape led by Keown. Meh, I would've broken the little twats leg.

Constant diving? Hmmm ok, even if that was valid I take it you guys also have a view choice words to say about some of your players I.E Pires and the like. I also take it your not a fan of Denis the non flying Dutchman, as he was far dirtier than RVN ever was.

He didn't kick Viera, he jumped challenging for a aerial ball and ended up on Viera's back, Viera ended up on the floor, cue the kick.

The tackle on cole came the season after the attempted gang rape led by Keown. Meh, I would've broken the little twats leg.

Constant diving? Hmmm ok, even if that was valid I take it you guys also have a view choice words to say about some of your players I.E Pires and the like. I also take it your not a fan of Denis the non flying Dutchman, as he was far dirtier than RVN ever was.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUZxnW2tAHk

That wasn't a kick?

Used to revel in his misfortune and LOL at that vid when he was spose to sign for Utd but f*cked up his knee

Top c*nt, but upon further reflection, he was only a c*nt because he used win and do the damn thing

I was watching compilations earlier with my younger cousin who's at Brentford and plays upfront, RVN was a beast, that goal he scored against Fulham at OT and I also memba the goal he scored against us at Highbury when he left Keown & Sulzur before slotting past Taylor

why is this relevant brah

• Upvote 3

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUZxnW2tAHk[/media]

That wasn't a kick?

lol yh terrible mate

Used to revel in his misfortune and LOL at that vid when he was spose to sign for Utd but f*cked up his knee

its relevant coz it emphasised how highly i regard RVN as a footballer, despite loathing him for a number of years..The reason I watched the compilations was to educate the lad on RVN's positioning, movement and clinical finishing..

The same way my old man used to get the arsenal end of season dvd's and make me study Ian Wright's, Bergkamp, Nicolas Anelka & Titi Henry..

Is that okay pal? We also watched a bit of Papiss Demba Cisse for instinctive finishing.. you happy now?

That wasn't a kick?

It was more a nudge with the leg, hardly a kick.

Either way nothing can excuse Keown for acting like an illiterate monkey afterwards, truly shocking behaviour.

its relevant coz it emphasised how highly i regard RVN as a footballer, despite loathing him for a number of years..The reason I watched the compilations was to educate the lad on RVN's positioning, movement and clinical finishing..

The same way my old man used to get the arsenal end of season dvd's and make me study Ian Wright's, Bergkamp, Nicolas Anelka & Titi Henry..

Is that okay pal? We also watched a bit of Papiss Demba Cisse for instinctive finishing.. you happy now?

:lmao: :lmao:

That wasn't a kick?

It was more a nudge with the leg, hardly a kick.

Either way nothing can excuse Keown for acting like an illiterate monkey afterwards, truly shocking behaviour.

The amazing thing is in that clip, You have Viera kicking out at the man, then The moronic monkey Keown grabs hold of him and starts pinching him in the back, lol.

and the dislike RVN coz he was dirty, laughable.

RVN will also go down in history as a dirty player won't he.

• 2 weeks later...