Dalglish Gone

Rsonist

lol at man saying bring back Rafa as a joke, you think with the gwop Kenny had we'd be 8th?

All I can say is the English media did a masterful job as painting him as a buffoon.

You might wanna watch back the CL semis this year and look at how many of the players making an appearance played for us a few years ago and how much we paid for each of them.

thats the thing, Rafa is a good manager, but giving him 100% control will end up with him f*ck*ng up,

they need something fresh and not someone who is overly emotionaly attached, it hinders their judgement and every action,

its a shame the man went from being someone who i almost begrudgingly respected and admired in a way for his effinity with the fans and conduct and actions after Hillsborough, but in the last year the man has handled certain things disgracefully, and comes across as a bit of a d*ck.

they should've given him one more year, but they're smarter than that.

Gillett & Hicks made Rafa go mad. As did the raised pressue by coming near to a title win.

Peter Hill-Wood is doing a good job of it to Arsene Wenger too.

Fenway moving ruthless tho, but it was a dilemma cos like I said you couldn't sack him mid-season and they probably cant go another year not geting back in the Champs League

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

thats the thing, Rafa is a good manager, but giving him 100% control will end up with him f*ck*ng up,

they need something fresh and not someone who is overly emotionaly attached, it hinders their judgement and every action,

its a shame the man went from being someone who i almost begrudgingly respected and admired in a way for his effinity with the fans and conduct and actions after Hillsborough, but in the last year the man has handled certain things disgracefully, and comes across as a bit of a d*ck.

they should've given him one more year, but they're smarter than that.

FSG apparently want a DOF so he wouldn't have 100% control but I wouldn't have a problem with it at all.

Our academy is bearing fruit now because of the changes he made, something like 4 international in the youth ranks when he arrived and 20+ when he left.

He was working under ridiculous conditions towards the end of his time here, with a club not being sucked dry and competent owners he could improve us massively.

no way bielsa he is an old nutcase who wont learn english

guys tactically levels too high for english boys

• Upvote 3

Rafa with a DOF who he gets on with could be good,

he needs someone to reign him in at times.

Also these owners got involved with Liverpool to challenge for top honours and boost the profile of the club across the world. From when they saw Kenny;s first press conference they would've realised that he's not the right man for the gig,

the mans a comercial disaster zone, that is not condusive to what they want to do. and its not like they had a excellent season to go in his favour.