The Champions League Final 2012 - Football League Play-off Finals

User

Arsenal goalkeeper Wojciech Szczesny has taunted Tottenham by claiming that they could end up playing Europa League football next year.

"I would be really pleased to see them in the Europa League next season. That would be fantastic.”

tumblr_m2bnfsjtcP1r6ibubo1_500.gif

• Upvote 7

Arsenal fans should not be happy about this for any reason,

How you let this no history having, combat 18 linked abomination backed by copius amounts currupt money and led by John f*ck*ng Terry team be the first out of London to win it,

for shame, for shame,

you's can go on like your happy and laughing at Spurs, but in 5 years time no one will remember spurs being bumped out but forever and a day Chelsea will be the first London club to win ol' big ears when it should've been you's.,

neautrals know it, and you know it.

i'm going to bed, i've got a headache and i'll vomit if i see Terry lift that beautiful trophy.

• Upvote 5

How you let this no history having, combat 18 linked abomination backed by copius amounts currupt money and led by John f*ck*ng Terry team be the first out of London to win it,

for shame, for shame,

you's can go on like your happy and laughing at Spurs, but in 5 years time no one will remember spurs being bumped out but forever and a day Chelsea will be the first London club to win ol' big ears when it should've been you's.,

i'm going to bed, i've got a headache and i'll vomit if i see Terry lift that beautiful trophy.

I hear that....

I'm sure your points will ring out well in the Europa, doubt Modric or Bale will be around listening though.

for shame, for shame,

bun wenger, man shoulda won it time ago.

for shame, for shame,

STFU c*nt

Chelsea winning the CL before us is every gooners worst nightmare.

It's done now, and we may aswell laugh at Tottnarm - the butt of every joke in world football since 1882.