S - M - H

8BALL

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Yh that's y at first I was saying ppl were jumping too conclusions guy might have money already on the sly

Fuck knows guys a joker either way

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

My boy tried showing me his Rolex the shit had "winning" engraved on the back with some racing flag bullshit

:/

I showed the guy the real one on numerous YouTube videos he weren't trying to hear me

Thing is he has got money so the dumb fuck probably got bumped and actually thinks its real pmsl

some people just have no clue

seen someone post their new watch on facebook. 'rolex' with 'diamonds' all around the bezel.

someone made a comment saying who gave that to you diddy or 50

and she replied it was a gift, for my birthday bla bla bla.

the guy said about is it real or fake and then she continued to say how its real and all this.

NO CLUE....

There's some good kettle Snides even ones with Rolex parts but not Rolex movement

Yeah exactly. Real casing, diamonds etc.

To be honest, I can see the attraction for younger boys/men. None of your peers will really know unless they are actively investigating it. It's only when you start touching your mid-20's that people can clock the subtle differences.

Yeah good points on the Rolex. It could be that he now has the p to buy a "good" fake - and I understand that a good fake can cost you a few hundred.

Side note, one of my boys told me that one of the bootleg watch manufacturers in China got so good at making good quality luxury looking watches that they went straight and made their own brand

You'll never know the difference Untill you open up your kettle trust I've seen it happen that's why I know. Seen fake numbers and not Rolex movement even trotters ment to have Snides in there unless you open that watch up you don't know what your buying

You'll never know the difference Untill you open up your kettle trust I've seen it happen that's why I know. Seen fake numbers and not Rolex movement even trotters ment to have Snides in there unless you open that watch up you don't know what your buying

Wouldn't be surprised if trotters had faux kettles in there. Most of their clientele wouldn't know the difference anyway.

Heard a story how some boys went Dubai on holiday and copped some FAKE Rollie's for like £60

Obviously they knew they were fake but they went to couple Jewellers and they were baffed,the boys were saying how the jewellers were adamant they were real Rolexe's

Its only till they fully opened the ting up,they clocked it was boog

/

If it aint from the shop,dont cop

rolex is some unnecessary sh*t i know they don't decrease in value etc etc

but its just hyped. someone brought it back cos these monkeys should have continued copping jacobs like excited bush africans

make sure u got a mortgage or businesses when you get roleys

/livewithinyourmeans

Whats f*cked is that you even need to suggest people don't actively blow all their P.

It's not even a black thing. Most people I know that are my age blow their P on dumb things.

How many people do you know that are broke have £50 a month 24 month phone contracts? f*ckin dumb f*cks.

gay, deev venom is prob reading this thread from an internet cafe in soho and laughing to himself at how

we have deviated from the matter at hand

Guy is prob thinking of a new plan knowing he has been found out. I do weird shit but this guy is OTT

• 2 months later...