Ramadan? Nah RamaDONS

Supermalt

why do muslims try and get people to convert so much.

f*ck off with that sh*t bro

same reason christians and other religions do

because they believe they are preaching the word of God and that they are trying to help you

cant blame them for that, because in their eyes they are trying to save you

Never had a Christian/catholic/Jew/Hindu/Sikh/Buddhist try convert me tho

Muslims on the other hand I couldn't tell u how many have tried get on to me

And a couple Rastas but the pressure was pretty minimal tbf.

tbf having a libyan father u should be muslim anyway and thats probably why they go deep into it to make u see the light

I cant do it

didnt even attempt.....

will take out my brothers for a slap up meal though

or maybe cook something up for them

Random but, I've never really understood why people over indulge when it's time to break their fast. Fasting is supposed to teach you self control and discipline over your body, so what's the point in making up for non comsumption once the sun sets :/ You might as well not fast during the day.

Random but, I've never really understood why people over indulge when it's time to break their fast. Fasting is supposed to teach you self control and discipline over your body, so what's the point in making up for non comsumption once the sun sets :/ You might as well not fast during the day.

WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE,

YOU NEVER QUESTION RELIGIOUS PEOPLE AGAIN

Guest chap44uns

exactly the point i was getting @ soca

/

man will follow rules and dont even know why the f*ck they are really really doing it

and that goes for all religons not just Islam

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Chelsea Jack

erm maybe because u still need to eat 2,500 calories a day as a man and 2000 as a woman

lol at thinking rewarding ureslf when its time to break fast shows a lack of control

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

erm maybe because u still need to eat 2,500 calories a day as a man and 2000 as a woman

lol at thinking rewarding ureslf when its time to break fast shows a lack of control

About rewarding yourself you know... that is not what ramadan is about :/

Further more, you can still consume the required amount of calories without over eating... people will be full and still continue to stuff their faces just because they're allowed to eat... so your point is void. Soz.

Im not so sure about the whole over indulge thing, seeing as myself and everyone i know can barely eat more than a bowl of soup when breaking fast, u get full up fast after not eating all day.

Also bear in mind we're trying to eat the same amount as we usually would but in shorter hours, theres not time to have a meal every 4 hours as u normally would.

And finally, theres a fear of being starving the whole next day so u eat and drink as much as possible.

Im not so sure about the whole over indulge thing, seeing as myself and everyone i know can barely eat more than a bowl of soup when breaking fast, u get full up fast after not eating all day.

Also bear in mind we're trying to eat the same amount as we usually would but in shorter hours, theres not time to have a meal every 4 hours as u normally would.

And finally, theres a fear of being starving the whole next day so u eat and drink as much as possible.

That's the point I'm trying to get at... you're not supposed to do that. Each to their own and that.

I've fasted and broken my fast with friends... so I'm not talking out my ass lol. I'm only commenting on what I've seen tbh.