The Voice newspaper denied accreditation to the Olympic stadium

TF S4DK

think im giving local too much credit

im all for critical thinking but guy ffs. ill bite.

if u said a white newspaper in an african country, that would be a fair comparison

it may be looked at with a side eye due to the sins of your fathers, but its still plausible tbh

while getting rid of the voice, u might aswell get rid of the hackney gazette because people in tottenham cant relate to it and feel discriminated against etc

i disagree

from when something isn't allowed to cater solely for a majority population but it's fine for something to cater for a 2% then somethings up

discrimination init

i'm sure tottenham has their own paper

either way, i ain't really too bothered, all i kno is ur becoming some black militant

all these headlines gettin to u?

tell me about the discrimination that you've experience in you personal and professional life

local and stacksbranning have been pushing it all day

but this leads me back to the post i made in the sports room i made

the problem is white people in this country espeically the media

are quick to deny racism exists in this country especially from there own

they always justify why

but are sooooo quick to do anyone else for it

even when its not

they love the race card.

You know all over the World, some of the UK's mainstream newspapers are printed & sold purely for the Britons living there, where they make up way less than 2% of the population... Them countries aren't crying about it, so why the f*ck are you?

come on tf. im sure if the lad local was to visit china, india, spain, america etc he would read what the majority are reading.

its only fair

\

i dont know what a black militant is, what is it?

yh we should get rid of all the chinese, brazilian, indian etc uk newspapers aswell. not fair to the majority.

cunts should disgard current events in their communities focus on the rain and parliament

local and stacksbranning have been pushing it all day

but this leads me back to the post i made in the sports room i made

the problem is white people in this country espeically the media

are quick to deny racism exists in this country especially from there own

they always justify why

but are sooooo quick to do anyone else for it

even when its not

they love the race card.

Pushing what exactly ?

What have i said ?

jus to play devil's advocate

would some "white" newspaper catering solely for england's "white" community even be allowed to exist, at least without being demonised as racist

if, as the article suggests, the games have been "sold on diversity", then surely that goes against lettin this segregational paper get involved?

dumbest post I've read this year yo

You know all over the World, some of the UK's mainstream newspapers are printed & sold purely for the Britons living there, where they make up way less than 2% of the population... Them countries aren't crying about it, so why the f*ck are you?

so is that a good comparison in ur head?

a british newspaper bein sold in spain = a segregational english newspaper sold in england?

i shouldn't have to point out the difference

come on tf. im sure if the lad local was to visit china, india, spain, america etc he would read what the majority are reading.

its only fair

visit? bein a bit pedantic?

if i moved to anywhere and had kids there, then my children and their children would not be reading special british catered newspapers no...

tell me about the discrimination that you've experience in you personal and professional life

bit irrelevant. are u implying this paper is about to counter discrimination?

i'd be here all day tbh, aside from obvious 1s like not bein welcome into my families old area cos of my ethnicity n the general contempt and hatred felt from members of other ethnicities, i got stabbed when i was 14, got called a white c*nt n left to bleed.

i accept all this as part and parcel of living in a multi cultural society tho. obviously divisions create tension. its more the fact that certain groups are never happy n will make something racial out of anything, black journalist's presence at the olympics for example

mad how fraff is on about whites love the race card. i didn't once question the validity or need of this newspaper,

merely drew a comparison to the prejudice a white's only newspaper (or anything for that matter) would receive, but people are going on like i'm calling for it to be stopped, calling me a racist n all sorts

its fine for black britons and asians to segregate themselves, but if we were to do it, it'd be illegal

f*ck knos where this fraff fella is livin tho. tryna say the MEDIA ignores and/or justifies RACISM, especially on behalf of WHITE PEOPLE. this kind of talk sort of proves i'm talkin to myself here, you'll believe what u want to believe

i'd be here all day tbh, aside from obvious 1s like not bein welcome into my families old area cos of my ethnicity n the general contempt and hatred felt from members of other ethnicities, i got stabbed when i was 14, got called a white c*nt n left to bleed.

was tryin to make sense of your posts

makes sense now

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

was tryin to make sense of your posts

makes sense now