Nigeria, Nigerians and all things Naij.

PascalMoriarty

nice country, I was there two years ago, nuff trees that bare fruit, aloe vera, palm wine and all that good stuff. Most people even more live and eat pretty healthy.

Nuff water too, lagos is a big river/lake so even in the suns heat its still getting breeze. The city is real polluted tho, some of the cars that are on road I know wouldnt pass MOT here.

People are people every where u go, one ting in naija is that its got so many people. Roads are rarely empty you have to go way out into country to see a residental area where people arnt on road. So many people, probably a factor in how china set up shop.

Nigerians are cool people

The family unit individuals are respectable just like most west africans I encounter

I wont lie my Yoruba friends are a bit greezy but theyre generally more bush, probably the parents upbringing

I know a few Ibo people who are a bit stuck up

A Hausa girl who is on point

And a Kaliba bredda who is kool

TBH i don't like to talk about Africans in terms of Nations, we are defined by our ethnicities in a way that even many westerners cant, us and the Asians and other small islands and stuff that really it, we wernt conquered and forgot our languages etc

So to generalise Nigerians is a bit...

I'll be honest. In general I dislike Nigerians.

I find them dirty as well. Overflowing bins and tiles that haven't been grouted in years and bare junk roun the yard. Errrhhhh

lol

I thought you were Nigerian for some reason.

1 of my best mates was Nigerian but I tend to get on with Ghanaian's A LOT more.

They just seem more placid and decent people tbh.

Nigerian's always in competition aswell I've noticed.

nigeria doesnt really exist tbh

boarders were drawn up and all 250 ethnicities that happened to be within it are called nigerians by default by daemons, so of course they going be divisions, terrorism etc

an igbo house is far from a yoruba one etc and always will be

so all this generalising is null and void, nigeria and cameroon used to be one country ffs

jamaicans for example have give me every reason to generalise them all but i dont, i even wanna see them progress and treat individuals as they come

because to the other person on the street we all look the same were all just black, u cant advocate black excellence by chatting sh*t like 'nigerians houses are dirty i dont like em'. the f*ck does that mean?

if u live in a third world country and only way u can eat is by fraud u will all eat. employment figures mean f*ck all in the entire sub sahara, u are an entrepreneur by force. going forward this mentality will only pay dividends, when u turn on the news and you hear crisis this crisis that just know other parts of the world are booming.

Truesay there are over 170million people living in Nigeria and maybe couple 100,000s over here pretty hard for me to form an opinion when ive probably met around 500 and only like 30 to a close enough level to pass judgement and form an opinion

So im not gonna get involved in this one

But im sure just like every other country theyre are criminas, victims, culprits, good people, bad people etc

Enjoy

lol@ the hate from carribeans. especially jamaicans

but its understandable,

a jamaican will be wanting to act like a baller when he's a toilet cleaner

a nigerian will probably do the same but will want to take over the toilet cleaning business.. even if not well thought through its the drive i like

as youll find in indians, jews, and ethiopians (that ive come across anyway)

other africans and jamaicans hate such competitive drive in anyone especially if black like them and toney would of course cos they aint light skinned . crab mentalityghanains are nowhere near as enterprising and competitive.

always been casj with nigerians but there's quiet a few snakey and arrogant once still,

than again the safest and most humble brudda i've ever meet was some fresh guy from northern nigeria

always wondered why most nigerians in the uk are yoruba?

Marvell has a degree from the open university. About kings. This guy is full of lies. He is currently in the uk lying about being in Canada how sad is that. If he is not stealing next guys identity of the net then he is out having brunch with carpe deum. Total liar shits disgusting

ur a d*ckhead. tranny f*ck*ng cuntim not in the uk and you and your mum can go f*ck each otheri see youve taken up your mentor's role now as modi wouldve said you would follow him to pen but ur not that good a menteesince even he used to boy you. prick

Lol at this hissy fit this queen has produced. You are in London mate. You've slipped many times. What kind of saddo lies about leaving the fou try to an Internet forum. Pathetic. Poo-poking rat

Guest chap44uns

The fact there is a topic on di darns shows how popular we are

We ooze wid di swargargh, we are very proud of ourselves and can also be extremely arrogant

We excel in di education and make di Detty fands all at di same damn time

Nigerians>>>>

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

The fact there is a topic on di darns shows how popular we are

We ooze wid di swargargh, we are very proud of ourselves and can also be extremely arrogant

We excel in di education and make di Detty fands all at di same damn time

Nigerians>>>>

LOLS.

pos'd.

There is no logical reason to form a new nation with Hausas and Igbos living under the same system of government.

nigeria doesnt really exist tbh

boarders were drawn up and all 250 ethnicities that happened to be within it are called nigerians by default by daemons, so of course they going be divisions, terrorism etc

interesting

not dissimilar to the english, welsh, scots n millions of foreigners bein banded together as british

lol@ the hate from carribeans. especially jamaicans

but its understandable,

a jamaican will be wanting to act like a baller when he's a toilet cleaner

a nigerian will probably do the same but will want to take over the toilet cleaning business.. even if not well thought through its the drive i like

as youll find in indians, jews, and ethiopians (that ive come across anyway)

other africans and jamaicans hate such competitive drive in anyone especially if black like them and toney would of course cos they aint light skinned . crab mentalityghanains are nowhere near as enterprising and competitive.

I know this guy personally, this is what I mean about competitive by any means necessary. so fall back.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/4794586.stm