sit down lad

You shouldn't be encouraging this Hikikomori yout, its bad for his health 

Whats entertainment for you, is real life for him

pmsl i swear your dad pays your wages along with everything else

sit down lad

You swear wrong

You sit on here all day back and forth with Dinky

You shouldn't even post in this topic, you do not work and you have no life

You make a weekly topic about being an internet entrepreneur, then ask basic questions about ''how do I make money online'', ''whats ebay money like'', ''whats google search optimization like''

Or post up pictures from raves you have no friends to roll to with

Or post up pictures from instagram of girls who wouldn't even sit on your face

Or post up videos from rappers who would remove your goods etc

You can make Asian jokes all day which were originally posted by a gay user who was here before you even had internet connection at home

End of the day, I log out and go back to a day to day life and try to improve my existence

You sit here all logged in all day, all giddy when you see dinky/me online, as it gives you something to actually put your brain to for once

Facts >>>> Fiction

Stand up and do something with your life

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVRn3UR3i5o

• Upvote 9

Words you would expect from his side man, side man.

Your another one who should be concentrating on their life instead of who adds what to the forum. You chat random rubbish.

Then in the vent thread you talk about being broke. The other week you was talking about you got a lucky break because this girl you was not expecting you to spend money (take her to see a film, go for a meal etc). I can guarantee you have not even looked about finding any employment before jumping on this website this morning?

Fix up

Your another one who should be concentrating on their life instead of who adds what to the forum. You chat random rubbish.

Then in the vent thread you talk about being broke. The other week you was talking about you got a lucky break because this girl you was not expecting you to spend money (take her to see a film, go for a meal etc). I can guarantee you have not even looked about finding any employment before jumping on this website this morning?

Fix up

What kind of myths are u vomiting u crackhead, ur boring now. Does it make u feel gd, assuming pl u dont know are broke. U the only the person here that should ashamed of themselves and move humble

Fix up

What kind of myths are u vomiting u crackhead, ur boring now. Does it make u feel gd, assuming pl u dont know are broke. U the only the person here that should ashamed of themselves and move humble

8-) Those were your words hardly a myth if it has come from you but kl. Lie to yourself but this is what you have written.

Like I said stay being a sideman on here and a leech on your family and their resources in reality. Tramp