Work & Life

Natalie

Where did I say I make 200 a day ? Or did I say once I get to advance level probaly in 18 months time I will be pushing £200 a day? It's called hard work. I have put details of what kind of career I have if you read up on it you will see that it is a good career to have and has very good prospects.

My dad has money it's called putting in work this has been common knowledge since days of rwd forum tbh.

Love seeing people make cash on the side.

Truss only broke people don't

I actually feel pride when I see one of my boys getting money.

mainly when they work hard for it tbh

cant really congratulate man who just had money handed to him

but when i see one of my niggas go ham and bring it in, i give the nod of approval

woiiii fresh mate plz withdraw that paypal balance ur makin me uneasy

never have more than 500 in there as a rule, paypal will lock ur account up and hold on to that for 6 months for fun

dont start to relax until u've got 400 clean feedback on ebay then ur a bit more protected n u wana have a backup account from a mates house asap, preferably 8 of em

trust me it will fuck up at some point

u cant be on that much tho lads with ebay n paypal taking 14% and then basic deliverywill cost u up to 2.70 depending on the size of ur shit

cant realistically be on much more than 2 pound a pop ini