Work & Life

Natalie

Used to commute 2.5 hours each way.

When in crunch I would sometimes get home at midnight.

Ended up moving 15 mins away from work because I couldn't hack it anymore when I knew the crunch cycle would come around again. Can't settle here though, this area is dead to live in.

Organised to go to another departments work lunch today. Ordered my food. Got into work have a balloon and cards all over my table from everyone. Got gifts and money. Come lunch time they organised me a surprise birthday lunch so had shit loads if dominos pizza. Then they brought me out a cake and started singing happy birthday.

Went to the other departments lunch just took a massive doggy bag and I am having that for dinner. Really good day so far and not my birthday until Tuesday. Think the next week is going to be interesting.

Kind of pissed the girl I flirt with has a man and she is still not wanting to give it up but carrys on flirting with me. Kinda feel like she is being a big d*ck tease. Stroking my hand when I hand her over paper and shit. Her man ain't even on the country so she might aswell let me in. FFS I know her will power is weakening but I am not on this long chase bullshit. She is on me hard I am on her blatantly why all the longness.

• 2 weeks later...