Work & Life

Natalie

was it really that .... provocative?

/

a user brings me his machine showing some windows "a hard disk failure is imminent back up your data"

this machine is under a samsung extended business warranty so i phoned their support

the guy told me they will repair the machine ONCE THE DRIVE FAILS and to take regular backups and continue using the machine

what kinda stupidness is that?  how can I give a user his machine back and say yeah it looks like drive will fail any day but under it does we cant do anything

foolishness.  time to speak to our account manager.  again.

dont buy samsung computers. 

I personally don't think it was provocative, very distracting I guess that's why a woman sent her home lol. None of the line managers who are men would have. Shit I have powers to send her home too but no way. Even the department head was fully watching her talking bout she's making the day great. until Margaret pulled her to he side...... Our faces died coz we knew wagwan.

Do office work pain

I personally don't think it was provocative, very distracting I guess that's why a woman sent her home lol. None of the line managers who are men would have. Shit I have powers to send her home too but no way. Even the department head was fully watching her talking bout she's making the day great. until Margaret pulled her to he side...... Our faces died coz we knew wagwan. Do office work pain

THEM SALTY BUTTERS JOBWORTHS THERE

fuck margaret

• Upvote 2

You what I've got an excellent vantage point on my floor. My desks right at the back past the pillar where the 3rd printer is and sometimes the women's battys, Jesus Christ, dress down days as rare as they come are PAIN. Love city women but fucking hate them for the 7 hour boners they create. I need a discrete camera and just mount it on my draw....

And yes Margaret is disliked on all floors of the building. Its like if a chicks pretty or even half decent she will pile that chick up with work and give the chick a tough time, is that her strategy to keep her away from the men and she's always trying to chat to the men when we hit pub trying to be the only woman.....

Bitch

get 21 days I think, but cos i only start nov I get two days from 2012 that i had to use Q1 of this year

After a couple shift swaps and lieu day changes, I have some how ended up with a week off without losing any 2013 holiday

Di hard working slackers

Haven't spoke about work in here have I ?

I like it, as much as one can like a job...

being moved from the training team to a live team tomorrow, they base the teams on personality all my team are like minded people.

Since its my first month out on my own and I have a week off this month got a target of 12 sales for end of january

checked the board today I got 7...

shattaaappp

how can I be top salesman in the top team

for now obviously haha

Got told today if I carry on the way I am going I will be a role model in the office and looking at a secondment for team leader 

Then I got questioned about my motives with the job and if I was looking at staying and moving up the ladder

Been there 3 months calm down