Moving Out

Bruno Di Gradi

i wouldve ducked out a looooong time ago but unfortunately for me its only my marge and me so i would feel bad to leave her on her own

im working on shipping her to Ghana next yr then im gonna rent out the family home and get my own apartment

this is another thing...my mum been with her guy for a while now though (2-3 years or sumin) got me feeling like a 3rd wheel in the household....not that hes pushing me out because i have no issue with him but i feel i need independence and i wont feel bad for leaving now.

Personally. I would move out of london and i could probably get work still...so much houses in like goodmayes/chadwellheath/seven kings kinda areas cheap as sh*t but ...family/girlfriend/friends id just be distanced away from them and national rail is pants.... i wanna be somewhere with underground at least so south is out the question plus i dont really like south.... only SE along the thames kinda ish.

The thing with moving in with my girl is... i been with her around 8-9 months... i think its too soon. Getting a place with someone is big and anything can happen. If that financial input is gone then the house is gone so i wanna find something i can afford near enough on my own financially then if she does move in to contribute then its only gonna help me but it wouldnt be like I couldnt afford it myself kinda thing?

I have put the idea across to my boy and hes gonna think about it. Thats the only way id do a flat share. ....seen a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom place on the river front.....sh*t looks marvellous.

Tbh if you have a good job/career and a partner who's similar. You will always be able to get yourself a mortgage, Providing you don't have kids too soon. Whether your mortgage finishes when your 50 or 55 doesn't really matter.

wouldnt want to get a mortgage with a partner f*ck that

dst look at woolwich royal arsenal

woolwich aint the greatest of area but royal arsenal is like an entire different area

its not too expensive either

thats what i have been looking at tbh... some house near dat king george V area and royal victoria /canning town...only thing is da area is splants thats the only thing putting me offf but....it looks nice just nothing there.

Or move out of London. Couple Essex spots. Croydon/Surrey or Kent areas like Dartford.

Cheaper things.

nobody move to dartford..place is scum

woolwich aint the greatest of area but royal arsenal is like an entire different area

thats what i have been looking at tbh... some house near dat king george V area and royal victoria /canning town...only thing is da area is splants thats the only thing putting me offf but....it looks nice just nothing there.

what you mean nothing there g? O2 just round the corner

dont watch that the area is coming up trust me

yh macz is right 02 round the corner,canary wharf less than 10 mins away as well 5 mins if ur driving

if u dont mind living in stratty u should put yourself forward for one of the flats in the olympic village

heard the olympic flats got some waiting list and i do mind living in stratty :lol: wanna be a bit away from where i am now not directly around the corner.

Yeah very nice on the docklands I was considering it strongly at one point was going to move to royal Albert

Nicely regenerated area buts it's still east which made it meh now I don't go uni there

Yeah very nice on the docklands I was considering it strongly at one point was going to move to royal Albert

Nicely regenerated area buts it's still east which made it meh now I don't go uni there

yh royal albert is but 5 mins from me still

dont let the fact that its east put u off

ive seen the whole area change dramtically gentrification is real in the east

there are some new sexy apartments in silvertown , gallions reach and canning town all relatively cheap until the yuppie/city commuters jump on