January Transfer Window Thread Season 2012/13

The Somalian

I would love to see Nani here but i seriously don't see it happening.   Although Lennon has been one of our best players, Nani is on a different level.

I don't think Fergie will sell Nani to a team in the league.  He only tends to sell them if they are finished at the top level, i'm sure there will be loads of clubs for him.

I don't think he'll be cheap.  Althought we have 20 mil + in the bank, doubt we will spend that much on him unless Alex wants Bale or something which is a no go (For now)

If it was a summer deal then more possibly but can't see Utd letting Nani go for cheap and not replace him in Jan when you need all your players for the 2nd half of the season. 

Edit:  Faze you got a link?

Nani would never happen anyway, wage demands would be nuts.

Demba Ba looks like he has a gunshot wound in his forehead

Ignorant post of the week.

That "wound" is called carpet burn a sign of respect within Islam for those whos head have rubbed on a prayer mat whilst they are prayin, normally reserved for people of old age due to the years so for somebody so young to have one is a sign of great devotion.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

That "wound" is called carpet burn a sign of respect within Islam for those whos head have rubbed on a prayer mat whilst they are prayin, normally reserved for people of old age due to the years so for somebody so young to have one is a sign of great devotion.

Tbh who the fuck would know that apart from Muslims.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Tbh who the fuck would know that apart from Muslims.

Got a point tbf

Rodgers really wanted rid of Cole if reports are to be believed

West Ham have him for 18 months, on a free paying him 30k a week.

Liverpool pay Cole 50k a week for the remaining 18 months of his original contract from them

So basically Liverpool 'save' about £2.5m over 18 months by just not having him anymore.

Rodgers really wanted rid of Cole if reports are to be believed

West Ham have him for 18 months, on a free paying him 30k a week.

Liverpool pay Cole 50k a week for the remaining 18 months of his original contract from them

So basically Liverpool 'save' about £2.5m over 18 months by just not having him anymore.

Yeah he was on 80k reportedly. I think he will push through for another attacking signing

this window will be 2 signings max but we are spending on a number 10 in the summer

joe cole hasn't got the legs another more guy was finished after 20mins every game 

Yeah because every non muslim would know that.

Ignorant cocksucker 

• Downvote 1