Week 20 & 21 - 2012/13 - Happy New Year

User

even TF (his most loyal disciple) has lost hope

No I haven't.

Thing with Theo is he'll always have BIG moments, for such a "shit" player he shouldn't have those moments. If England got the Euros Final I'd bet anyone on here Walcott would score and win it out of nothing, however if he was taking the penalty to win the shoot out he'd soooooooooooooooooooooo miss it.

For me shit players are players like Denilson, Squillaci, etc who never have a good game, let alone a great game, let alone see a MOTM bottle. Their big moments tend to only be negative.

Before I worry about Walcott, I'm looking at Ramsey and Gervinho first... As they are heading the ways of the Denilsons & Squillacci's.

and I'll say it again its a very thin line with Walcott from greatness, cos if he was consistent with his positive aspects, he would literally be unplayable.

Like I said his pace >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I've been saying for years, its a thin line with the Walcott boy for greatness. Very thin.

Show us the evidence of these sayings

• Upvote 2

Need to sign two big blacks, one in the middle and one upfront. Ba should be one

trus

need to sign some 6 foot, DARK, shiny headed diarra/traore/msomting to bully the midfield

we wont though, diaby will be our "new signing"

It's not gonna happen until Diaby leaves this club

has walcott scored in any non routs?

Joe Hart :lol: