What games do you want to play?

Exclusives on both sides are unimpressive so far

Playstations online is garbage

But Xbox1 is some multimedia station f*ck all that im tryna play games

/

f*ck Skemar

Don't buy any then.  You don't want to play anything lol 

I might actually not get one at christmas and wait until i see something i really like

What games are you two looking forward to? Cause sh*t like titanfall is not impressive to me

Titanfall looks good imo

But i'm more looking forward to be playing the current gens games upgrade.   BF4 will be amazing on new gens.  Want to see Fifa's new engine and  will like to see if COD can step up.

I'm not really fussed about exclusives, i'm only playing the big games these days tbh

I'm assuming youre copping xbox one yeah?

Yeah, all the big games favours that console (BF4, Fifa, COD) + Killer instinct :lol:

/

Microsoft has revealed that the Xbox One may be backwards compatible one day, thanks to its Azure cloud servers.

Similar to what Sony are doing as well with their servers 

I might actually not get one at christmas and wait until i see something i really like

What games are you two looking forward to? Cause sh*t like titanfall is not impressive to me

Titanfall looks good imo

But i'm more looking forward to be playing the current gens games upgrade.   BF4 will be amazing on new gens.  Want to see Fifa's new engine and  will like to see if COD can step up.

I'm not really fussed about exclusives, i'm only playing the big games these days tbh

In the same boat.

Was thinking today, if one console could have secured some kind of GTA V exclusive then they would kill it.

Can't be the only one happy enough with GTA that I won't want a new console.

People are putting too much emphasis on graphics. Obviously they are important but the differences were negligible last gen unless it was a console exclusive title. Even then no one cared if the game turned out to be ass.

I think timed cross platform titles/ DLC exclusives and blu ray/DVD storage had more of an impact then "graphics" with consumers.

In the end it comes down to what type of gamer are you? I hate single player games. It's all multiplayer for me so I bought the console that my friends had and luckily the majority of Vip2 man had and never regretted it. Playing a console multiplayer with randoms isn't for me.

BF4 Looks good. If you are waiting to see how great FIFA & COD are I think it's gonna be a disappointment. The talk has already been that FIFA isn't really a next gen version yet and we've all seen the new COD running and it looks identical to the last garbage they served up.

As for current gen exclusives I don't know what 360 had to rival the likes of MGS4, The Last of Us, Heavy Rain, Uncharted, the Upcoming Beyond: Two Souls. I did ask but the only answer I got was some Doritos game.

Not sure what this is about...

pre-Tokyo Game Show conference kicks off tomorrow morning, September 9 (7am BST) and Sony promises surprises and PlayStation 4 news that will surpass our expectations.

Dubbed “The Creative World of PlayStation 4," the conference is likely to reveal the release date in Japan for the PS4 but it seems they’ll be much more news to excite gamers.

The information on offer has been described as “the news you’ve been waiting for” and “beyond your expectation.”

The following statement was translated by a member of Neogaf…

“Finally, it’s coming to #TGS2013. Like before, SCEJA will have a press conference before the game show. I could only say: The news you’ve been waiting for, and the information beyond your expectation will both be revealed officially. So tomorrow, please do watch the live-stream and keep follow @PlayStation !Promise to bring surprise to you!”

Wonder what Sony has in store?

Stay tuned to PSU who will be breaking all the news from the conference. Our own Japan Editor Dane Smith will also be at the Tokyo Game Show later this month.
  • Downvote 1