Times when you been caught slipping, or nearly caught by your girl

kerser

100% dnt believe dnt care

was at work feeling horny seeing my girl strut her stuff in the office, chatting to next man laughing ect its work so i have to calm myself down

bt i used to either wnt to smash her face in for chattin to next man or get my own back 

so i used to wank off the guy sat next to me or go into certain room n giv him head or both he knew i was obsessed wid my girl so did as i said 

bt one time she followed us an nearly caught me in act i jus took the spunk in my hand n walked away with her

felt bad

1 ting was learnt never ever ever fall in love wid some1 who u work wid

was reading and looked at the left side check what gender u are :/

can anyone comfirm she a woman not dude 

and on the subject of work 

im sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sick 

have all my maangers fucked i was doing 9-5 and 2 people were doing 8-4 1 week an 9-5 the next 

they askd to go on 8-4 only then i stated i want to do 8-4 shift no-one want to take it over 

so they said to me cum in at 9 n u cn leave at 4-15 wen e-mail is sent 

lmfao 

thick twats actually feel bad walkin out 

why didnt they jus say no ur doing 9-5 

• Downvote 1

ting is i was doing tht shift for over 3 years n 2 others rotatin like i said then boss decides 1 person is needed for the e-mail at end of day

they ask me i say no i want 8-4 shift they finally agreed 9-415 same pay lmao everyone at work is hating hhxdasfdshf 

malika drop me ur number, i miss you talking all kinda greaze to me on the phone.  :Y:

btw, she's fucked in the head, so probably is true. wanted me to go leicester to fulfill a rape fantasy..

Mate every VIP user and his dog has had the Malika gassed up phone call treatment

but in reality shes a shook 1

• Upvote 1

Was in a club, birthday thing for one of my boys and I saw this one girl. Approached her, was talking casual saying how she just broke up with her man and what not. Got her number.

30 minutes later, the girl I was seeing as the time comes in. Someone must have invited her. Then all of a sudden after she says hi to me she goes and hugs the chick I was talking to then signals for me to come over. Right now I'm thinking ah shit. She's like ''this is my friend from school Rich, Tash this is Richard''. The chick backed it, acted like it was the first time we met and kept it moving. 

Was in a club, birthday thing for one of my boys and I saw this one girl. Approached her, was talking casual saying how she just broke up with her man and what not. Got her number.

30 minutes later, the girl I was seeing as the time comes in. Someone must have invited her. Then all of a sudden after she says hi to me she goes and hugs the chick I was talking to then signals for me to come over. Right now I'm thinking ah shit. She's like ''this is my friend from school Rich, Tash this is Richard''. The chick backed it, acted like it was the first time we met and kept it moving. 

Kool chick.

Did you holla at her?

Fam please tell me u beat the friend

got hotted stupidly when i was like 18

had like 3 on the go, all wifeys, 2 phones

2 of em found out, they did phone the other 1 but she werent having it and phoned me 1st (shes still about now lol). where as the other 2 met up for dinner (olololol) had some 3 hour conversation about my lies and shit i done, taken em both same places, same phrases and shit i used on em, both of em coming to my house at different times on my bday, same presents i got em, rotating presents etc etc

words cant describe that feeling when u get caught, i had to take ALL that abuse lol even though i wanted to break jaws

was 18 then, 24 now

aint done it again since, i make sure everyone knows where they stand whoever i deal with and what not

living life stress free in regards to females and lies >>>>

there aint no passcode on my phone no mo' nigguh lol