Bitcoin / Cryptocurrency / ICO / NFT Topic

Mr. Martinez

If anyone wants to hold crypto in a stock portfolio.

http://www.hl.co.uk/shares/shares-search-results/x/xbt-provider-ab-bitcoin-tracker-eur

http://www.hl.co.uk/shares/shares-search-results/x/xbt-provider-ab-ethereum-tracker-eur

Can't put them in an Isa unfortunately but it takes out all the risk of cold storage.

10 minutes ago, dub said:

Revolut now allows you to exchange in Bitcoin ?

this is me when it drops on Thursday, gonna drop a couple bags n see wha gwarn in a few months.

Though I wonder how secure the Revolut platform is, I normally only use it for quick payments, not for holding shit longterm :s

Finally got rid of my bitcoin cash (£1.2k ) topped up some of it on bitcoin to round up my numbers so im on whole coins....

invested the rest in other various coins 

Do man really think dash is the one ? Might pull my etherium and move it to dash... double my money on that already

Lol no one knows anything.

It's just nuts out here. 

Had my parents asking me if this Bitcoin thing was similar to the (bitcoin) thing I was telling them about 3 years ago. Asking how do they buy some. 

People I've not spoken to since uni hollering me asking for advice on how to buy Bitcoin. 

The fact someone threw a bag at it last night and when they showed me their Bitcoin balance they had 0.085BTC. Not even 0.1 fam. The amount of 0.1's I left at random markets and random wallets. Fuck man. It's just all very fucking mad. 

Saw some og's on Bitcointalk panicking last night. Saying just before Xmas cryptos are all going to crash hard. Get your fiat asap.

Be very interesting to see what happens. What a ride.  

10 minutes ago, Mr. Martinez said:

Lol no one knows anything.

It's just nuts out here. 

Had my parents asking me if this Bitcoin thing was similar to the (bitcoin) thing I was telling them about 3 years ago. Asking how do they buy some. 

People I've not spoken to since uni hollering me asking for advice on how to buy Bitcoin. 

The fact someone threw a bag at it last night and when they showed me their Bitcoin balance they had 0.085BTC. Not even 0.1 fam. The amount of 0.1's I left at random markets and random wallets. Fuck man. It's just all very fucking mad. 

Saw some og's on Bitcointalk panicking last night. Saying just before Xmas cryptos are all going to crash hard. Get your fiat asap.

Be very interesting to see what happens. What a ride.  

Are you going to cash out?

3 hours ago, dub said:

Kraken took me 2 days but then I'm using a EUR account that needs verification which has had me waiting (I need to send in a pic with me next to my ID but haven't got around to it yet).

Coinbase is quicker

Coinbase keeps cunting me off with the ID verification 

must just not want many new members right now

1 hour ago, Admin. said:

Finally got rid of my bitcoin cash (£1.2k ) topped up some of it on bitcoin to round up my numbers so im on whole coins....

invested the rest in other various coins 

Do man really think dash is the one ? Might pull my etherium and move it to dash... double my money on that already

which others if u don't mind me asking? i'm looking to spread 1k over 2 or 3 different ones

i've already got btc, eth & litecoin

Dash is overpriced you ain't making a shit load on a coin that already has a 5 billion market cap if you want to diversify to a big cap go into Monero 

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2017/dec/04/bitcoin-uk-eu-plan-cryptocurrency-price-traders-anonymity

Governments are gonna start watching this shit harder Monero has first mover advantage for privacy coins same way btc has first mover advantage

It's becoming a lot more mainstream now there's news articles in all the main papers and websites. Friends who know nothing about tech are all talking about it, even my mum was asking about it.

/

Joining a mining farm in January a friend of a friend is starting up. Each rig returns on average 0.075btc per month

Also do your own research. Don't invest 1ks of your money into something that someone on the internet told you about without doing your own due diligence. Think about how stupid that sounds. 

Cryptos And the blockchain are changing shit up. There is a lot of money to be made. But don't be stupid. 

Also be prepared to loose all of your investment. End of the day. After someone's told you to check something interesting out. And you've researched it found that it adds up. Has a good background. Has a solid team. Has a real use case. And mainstream adoption is possible. There's still a high chance it won't amount to shit. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Natty said:

Dash is overpriced you ain't making a shit load on a coin that already has a 5 billion market cap if you want to diversify to a big cap go into Monero 

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2017/dec/04/bitcoin-uk-eu-plan-cryptocurrency-price-traders-anonymity

Governments are gonna start watching this shit harder Monero has first mover advantage for privacy coins same way btc has first mover advantage

Was looking at that today still 

bought @Incumbent iota but ima get rid I think today already fallen from £3.50 to £2.45 in 24 hours copped it at low £1 but the wallet for it is fucked and think the bandwagon for that will fail

just take my profit and move on