Manchester United vs Chelsea

Admin.

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

FERGIE OUTGIGGS OUTVAN DER SAR OUTI WAS TELLING MAN FROM TIME THAT GIGGS HAS BEEN sh*t, NOW YOU SEE IT.FERGIE'S NEW TACTIC IS CALLED ACCOMODATION..... HE DID IT WITH KEANE NOW HE IS DOING IT WITH GIGGS PLAYING THIS sh*t FORMATION WHICH GETS US KNOCKED OUT OF CUPS FOR THE LAST 2 SEASONS, JUST TO ACCOMODATE THE OAP'SWES BROWN >>>> _________ SNAPPED ROBBEN, AND HAD A GOOD GAME DEFENSIVELY.

yeah your right collin it is accomodation thats why rooneys played left wing most of the season coz giggs cant run

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW THAT GAME WAS sh*t.Nuttin much 2 say, all bin said already. We were there for the taking to be honest, but Man U bottled it. Cech>>>>>>Any keeper in the world. Ferraira suprised me today, had a great game. Essien>>>>>>_______. Was f*ckin IMMENSE for us today.Makalele was good, but I he needs to go now tbh, the old legs just looked out of place on a pitch full of young quick players. He can't keep up anymore. I clocked a good 20 times where he would of shut down United's centre mids a few years ago. Hope we go after after Diarra/Sisssoko as a replacement.Terry out. Man ain't got no pace. Rooney left him several times today. If it was another day or another player, we coulda conceded at least 4 goals, all because of him. Get Woodgate man. PS, LMAO @ Murkserious hypin coz his team got knocked out like 6 rounds ago by a bunch of teenage foreign sweetboys.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW THAT GAME WAS sh*t.Nuttin much 2 say, all bin said already. We were there for the taking to be honest, but Man U bottled it. Cech>>>>>>Any keeper in the world. Ferraira suprised me today, had a great game. Essien>>>>>>_______. Was f*ckin IMMENSE for us today.Makalele was good, but I he needs to go now tbh, the old legs just looked out of place on a pitch full of young quick players. He can't keep up anymore. I clocked a good 20 times where he would of shut down United's centre mids a few years ago. Hope we go after after Diarra/Sisssoko as a replacement.Terry out. Man ain't got no pace. Rooney left him several times today. If it was another day or another player, we coulda conceded at least 4 goals, all because of him. Get Woodgate man. PS, LMAO @ Murkserious hypin coz his team got knocked out like 6 rounds ago by a bunch of teenage foreign sweetboys.
LMAO at replacing Terry for being slow and getting Woodgate of all peopleLOL

Guest Ryan

Fabregas hasn't affected Spain? WTRFjsdhgfhdgsgDid none of you watch the WC? He didn't start but came on and played very well. Torres could have scored 6 goals easy if he could finish. Hence why Fabregas went on to play every other game in the competition.Fabregas was Spain's best centre midfielder and one of their better players overall biggrin.gif

Guest Ryan
Could be a sh*t match, if we dont get an early goal, looking at a borefest.
Look who was right again.
What you mean like you were right about beating us in every game last season? When you didn't even win one biggrin.gif

Guest YourFutureStepDaddy
Makalele was good, but I he needs to go now tbh, the old legs just looked out of place on a pitch full of young quick players. He can't keep up anymore. I clocked a good 20 times where he would of shut down United's centre mids a few years ago. Hope we go after after Diarra/Sisssoko as a replacement.
Sidwell.

Could be a sh*t match, if we dont get an early goal, looking at a borefest.
Look who was right again.
What you mean like you were right about beating us in every game last season? When you didn't even win one biggrin.gif
I am right more than wrong on this forum.And there is no need to bring up Spurs-arsenal anymore until the fixture lists get released.

Paulo Ferreira MOTM. Gave a performance that he used to do in the Champ league with Porto every week. Any other day, Ronaldo would of took him for a kid in the park.
lol tell me ur joking. Anytime anyone got one on one with him he got left.

Ferriera was sick had giggs and ronaldo on lockSWP helped him out a lot though

LMAO at replacing Terry for being slow and getting Woodgate of all peopleLOL
Woodgate in all aspects INCLUDIN pace>>>>>>>>>>Terry. There's few tacklers in Europe better than him @ the mo. If he played for a top 4 team he'd get his balls sucked like Terry/Carragher/Ferdinand do