• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Suarez is going Madrid anyway.

I give you 3 examples, you give me one and yet my logic fails? :Y:

PSG wanted Cavani and paid what they paid

Monaco wanted Falcao and paid what they paid

only team bidding for Suarez is Arsenal, at 40 mill and 1 pound.

Your logic fails.

Guest Diddybob

I give you 3 examples, you give me one and yet my logic fails? :Y:

PSG wanted Cavani and paid what they paid

Monaco wanted Falcao and paid what they paid

only team bidding for Suarez is Arsenal, at 40 mill and 1 pound.

Your logic fails.

And we don't think its enough?

So what now

Arsenal fans throwing bitch fits because were actually acting like a big club.

It doesn't matter what Suarez thinks, he has 3 years on his contract, and we will not sell him to our direct rivals.

We also are not in the position to attract a player of his quality, so we have to keep him regardless of the money.

Furthermore

After a season where you were once again trumped by Merseyside Blue 

You told him he'll get CL and if not he can go :rofl:

You didn't even get the consolation prize

Now you're holding him ransom cos' he's your special hope of making the top 4 even though he's training on his own, called you all liars and instructed his agent to get him OUT

But still you're expecting him to play his heart out to take you to the CL after you sold him pipe dreams of playing big club football one way or the other

PMSL

This is after a period of time within which your club purchased the likes of Downing, Henderson, Carroll and Charlie Adam in accumulation of over £80 million pounds

Then sold them all for piss all

You know what

Fuck your club innit

Fuck Henry for authorising that expenditure

What was he smoking?

What are you guys smoking?

• Upvote 9

Suarez doesnt play for you, your just paying him lol.

I could give you more than one name tbh, but your logic fails when your club verbally told him a year ago he could leave, well at least he thinks so and tbh he's the only one that matters. You might have got greedy or re-evaluate that price in that year but the fact your not even discussing a deal with the only club to bid is where your player is looking at you muggy.

Even if we don't sell Suarez we are still going to strengthen our team. bid for players who will drop the FM "Diego Costa has no desire to join Liverpool football club in the near future"

So whats 40m from selling Suarez gonna help with then?

No clause or not, the fact remains...

“I’m 26, I need to be playing in the Champions League. I feel I’ve done enough to be playing in the Champions League at this stage of my career. Now there’s an option for me to do that and I want very much to take it.

Pray Kuyt knocks us out init.

How anybody can say it benefits us to sell Suarez to Arsenal is beyond me, it would be the dumbest shit we've done in a while and that's saying something.

/

Shout out to all the Arsenal fans that are barefaced full of shit.

I might bump the Suarez and Evra topic just to point out the hypocrisy, some guys were trying to mock me as some sort of coon and now the same guys are on his nutsack heavy because he could possibly play for you?

shit's disgusting.

• Upvote 3

It doesnt benefit you at all, sadly for you its just gonna happen. That I think is the point I at least am trying to get across. He don't wanna play for you, so if your hoping on Rodgers and Henry words, then I suggest you hope more on Kuyt knocking us out or Wenger finding his moral conscience.

It doesnt benefit you at all, sadly for you its just gonna happen. That I think is the point I at least am trying to get across. He don't wanna play for you, so if your hoping on Rodgers and Henry words, then I suggest you hope more on Kuyt knocking us out or Wenger finding his moral conscience.

lool I have no idea why you're so assured about this going through but we'll see.

lool I have no idea why you're so assured about this going through but we'll see.

FAM.

these man dont learn

no point in talking like its gonna happen 

Liverpool fans. And logical ones, I don't wanna see Lahi reply...

You do know that a lot of the animosity coming from Arsenal fans were about Rodgers' comments about Arsenal lacking 'class'.

I asked this before & I'll ask again. They genuinely believed that clause was legit. Whether that was naive/foolish is a different debate but they did. However, it's not an action you can say lacked 'class'.

So aside from that, what have Arsenal FC as a club done or said that's 'lacked class'?

Do you Liverpool fans really feel this guy will do something for you if he stays? He'll br like a cancer in your team. For your own sake, you should take the money. Lets be honest, Liverpool will not be a threat to us. Our current squad might be average, but we always pull it out the bag. Suarez will be the downfall of Liverpool FC.

FAM.

these man dont learn

Learn from the last time we got knocked out CL qualifiers or?..

FAM.

these man dont learn

Learn from the last time we got knocked out CL qualifiers or?..

I think he's talking about your ability to close out a deal.

• Upvote 1