SUMMER TRANSFER THREAD 2013

Flojo

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri 2h

Although saga of the day is Luiz Gustavo, and so here we go

It is true that Napoli as well have contacted Bayern for Luiz Gustavo, but no bid has been made yet. But this is only the first part...

Amongst all the contacts received, Luiz Gustavo is so far oriented to accept the Arsenal's, liking both economical and football proposal

Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri 1h

Napoli is behind Arsenal in the race for Luiz Gustavo. The player at this time would choose to move to Arsenal

LOLOLOLOLOL

if you man believed TF's twitter quotes you would have a front line of 

Jovetic,Suarez,Mata

the reality is

Bendtner,Giroud,Walcott 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

nah 

its more like you sold RVP to man u because your team is sh*t and want to balance books or whatever you do every f*cking transfer window. You knew that you could still get the fourth place trophy with or without RVP thats why your team is sh*t and has no ambition. You believed Man U are superior to Arsenal....so you think the same thing will happen with us

there is not heirachy or pecking order we have money to spend despite strengthening the squad we have a positive net spend this season. Yet you think you can push through suarez because you got stripped for your captain if you was REALLY about it you should have shown us the MONEY from early. Bidding 40million like you have actual intel smh 

tumblr_mknqwbWlHI1r0ptf1o1_500.gif

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

"Rodgers has talked of the need for Suárez to show loyalty and nobody has reminded him that in 2009, as Watford manager, he provided some of the answers himself. "People are questioning my integrity and one thing I have mentioned is I always have integrity," Rodgers, asked about the fact bookmakers had slashed the odds on him taking over at Reading, said back then. "I am loyal and find it disloyal when I am asked about other clubs when I am the Watford manager." Within two weeks, he was Reading manager."

• Upvote 2

Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri 2h

Although saga of the day is Luiz Gustavo, and so here we go

It is true that Napoli as well have contacted Bayern for Luiz Gustavo, but no bid has been made yet. But this is only the first part...

Amongst all the contacts received, Luiz Gustavo is so far oriented to accept the Arsenal's, liking both economical and football proposal

Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri 1h

Napoli is behind Arsenal in the race for Luiz Gustavo. The player at this time would choose to move to Arsenal

LOLOLOLOLOL

if you man believed TF's twitter quotes you would have a front line of 

Jovetic,Suarez,Mata

the reality is

Bendtner,Giroud,Walcott 

All this typing & laughing but only Flojo taken up my bet...

"Rodgers has talked of the need for Suárez to show loyalty and nobody has reminded him that in 2009, as Watford manager, he provided some of the answers himself. "People are questioning my integrity and one thing I have mentioned is I always have integrity," Rodgers, asked about the fact bookmakers had slashed the odds on him taking over at Reading, said back then. "I am loyal and find it disloyal when I am asked about other clubs when I am the Watford manager." Within two weeks, he was Reading manager."

Yeah and?

TF would accept ur bet but its not really convenient for me still 

nah 

its more like you sold RVP to man u because your team is sh*t and want to balance books or whatever you do every f*cking transfer window. You knew that you could still get the fourth place trophy with or without RVP thats why your team is sh*t and has no ambition. You believed Man U are superior to Arsenal....so you think the same thing will happen with us

there is not heirachy or pecking order we have money to spend despite strengthening the squad we have a positive net spend this season. Yet you think you can push through suarez because you got stripped for your captain if you was REALLY about it you should have shown us the MONEY from early. Bidding 40million like you have actual intel smh 

tumblr_mknqwbWlHI1r0ptf1o1_500.gif

Beat me to it

• Downvote 1

“The Liverpool coach can talk about loyalty and disrespect but maybe he needs to look up what it means,” 

“Luis had the chance last year to join Juventus, who went on to win the league in Italy.

“But he chose to stay with Liverpool. That’s what you call loyalty.

“I’ve known about his agreement with Liverpool and understood that he would be leaving if they were not playing in the Champions League.”

“The Liverpool coach can talk about loyalty and disrespect but maybe he needs to look up what it means,” 

“Luis had the chance last year to join Juventus, who went on to win the league in Italy.

“But he chose to stay with Liverpool. That’s what you call loyalty.

“I’ve known about his agreement with Liverpool and understood that he would be leaving if they were not playing in the Champions League.”

cavani can talk though.

Liverpool should just sell him.

He's going to push for the move as much as he can.   It's going to get to the point where any team that bids a decent sum he'll just leaves even though they not a huge step above Liverpool.

He can't even get on and play as he's banned till late september/october?   Won't be match fit till probably late october/november times.  Constantly taking the piss out of the club by bareface lying to the club.  Atleast Bale and Rooney have stayed quiet regarding their situation.    Even with Luka when he wanted to leave, he was still playing pre season games and started whilst the transfer window was still open.  

Liverpool are better off preparing with someone that wants to be at the club but the problem is, they can't attract any quality similar to Suarez.

• Upvote 2

ye u man are actually shook of liverpool

its kool i see it 

Guy is mocking your club after backing him :/

Said he wants to leave England 'cause the press are always on his back then goes to that same press to try and get a move to Arsenal.   Can't even play for you guys for the first 6 games.   Even with his impressive goal tally you only managed to finish 7th.  Previous to that you finished 8th.   Better off selling him and improving other areas.   Guy missed a good chunk of games every season for you guys anyways.  Obviously, don't sell him to Arsenal but you should be looking to get a decent sum for him and buy players.  You guys are not even in Europe ffs