Gambling Addiction

PopT

I was like a crack head addicted to roulette for a good while I lost about 30 bags to it and my biggest ever win was 1400 after putting 550 in, the games evil even the numbers add up to 666 that says it all

That roulette machine is the devil what I find myself doing is just going in and dropping a random £10 on 0 test my luck back in feb worked twice in a row on two seperate days won £700 all together. Best thing to bet on is horses, that's where I have had my most success last year from £20 I won £2500 on tips from young bawse and temple gate

Put the odd accum down here and there but that's it, i know I have an addictive personality so i stay away more time.

One of my white boys was deep in the game, remember at the height of his madness he was betting on womens volleyball.

Women's volleyball pmsl

Couple years back found myself up at 3am betting on Chilean league 2... Had to have a word

Put the odd accum down here and there but that's it, i know I have an addictive personality so i stay away more time.

One of my white boys was deep in the game, remember at the height of his madness he was betting on womens volleyball.

Women's volleyball pmsl

Couple years back found myself up at 3am betting on Chilean league 2... Had to have a word

THem one's where mans on William Hill looking for anything to bet on

:rofl:

• Upvote 1