Are you a mummy's boy?

kerser

Should never be competition, the relationship between your Mother and your Wife should be very different. Too often a man is too scared to tell his Mum when she's speaking out of line and that gives her the feeling of power and need. The love for our Mothers will always be strong but a relationship and a family is your future.

You can't marry your Mum so best you make her love your Wife.

You talk to your guy like that yeh?

You best make your mum love me cos you cant marry her

:rofl:

Maniac

• Upvote 1

reasons? this is 2 women here. they randomly decide they don't like each other and that's it.

Ā 

her reasons could be based on how she looks

Ā 

could be based on her voice, anything

Ā 

either way, You discuss all You like, and Your mum doesn't like her, and she's perfect for You?

Ā 

You've sort of answered, stay with the chick and hope mumsy likes her eventually? I respect. Poz

Ā 

ima mummys boy

im all shes got.

No woman should try compare themselves to my mum, as they will be a disappointed lonely woman afterwards.

I don't even rate man that spend more on their girl than their mum tbh (birthday to birthday, christmas to christmas, valentines to mothers day)

If you want that bond, go push your own child out your c*nt.

Did u make sure you weren't a CSection? When you go starting families with a woman they are the your family & responsibility to protect. If in all seriousness if you ppl would save your mother over your child you don't get what fatherhood/motherhood is!

I'll never stop loving my parents.

:/

Na even mum can't be wrong and strong, no ones kicking her out the picture but she should know and respect her place once you are a grown adult.

If she drives away the person you love what's gonna happen the next time? And the next time.

what would you man do if you were madly in love with a chick (stop the too cool sh*t for a min, it's real life) and you know she's perfect in every way, but mummy wont approve?

Screen+shot+2012-09-04+at+12.46.21+PM.pn
:lol:

The way scrappys mum violates Erica smh

Lol she's out of order.

mums trying to live their sons life's for them rather than letting their sons live their own life!