• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

:lmao: :lmao:

Big H ‏@iamhamdi1 11h If you start attacking the mosques don't be surprised when we attack your place of worship (sports direct)   :rofl:

Seriously that black bredda deserves a stern handshake . 100 percent ratings . Always gotta respect someone who will fight to the death for what he believes in and defends his people  . British sol

Think double agents would be the exact reason they don't do that mate.

Thats why you get double agents, you dont deny they exist do you?

To say they dont approach them is a bit silly as it does happen

lol dont be naive profit, of course this shit happens all the time.

one of the guys who brought the finsbury park mosque down was an algerian guy approached by mi5, they dropped him after case was done and hes now in hiding.

Guest TRAGEDY

Anyone feeling tense out ere

Feeling quite tense rite now

Jus nodded at the akhi on di train

Man is quivering haha

I def think somethiny has changed this time

good luck...

the coverage this is getting from the media is disgraceful, really tying to stir up tension. that they've nicked adebowale's mate is also very suspicious

also seen the riots in Sweden atm that are being attributed to 'failed multiculturalism'. i dunno if tensions on the rise or if they're just pushing the issue... cos i dont come across it in my daily life, or maybe i'm being naive?

too many idiots' voices are being heard on the subject and there is a lack of rationale

honestly fuck this country. just pure stress

• Upvote 1

bt srs´ly. My point on this subject in reality will be;

-don't really believe such a thing would happen with a black person not on drugs

-MI5 (that's with an i not a 1) involved? As soon as you hear a whisper it's an obvious conspiracy

- final point was, it was quite jokes to see the foto of the bloody black guy and description of the story on my morning train in some random place in switzerland, shits deffinately being broadcasted across the world, lol at you lots 66 page topic on this shit