Syria

SLEAZE BALL

oh f*ck off. This proves my point, guys draw for alex jones and george galloway as primary sources to back up their already spurious claims. 

And america ain't attacking Iran, not going to happen never, not ever - when the time is right we will do it by ourselves and hang mullahs from lamp posts on vasr ali boulevard, yankees f*cked up the whole course of history last time they meddled in our internal affairs (1953) they have learnt the lesson of history. Israel can f*ck off , they dont want it. 

Can you provide your primary sources as there claims seem valid

NATO's got nothing to do with it mate, half of NATO wasn't/sisn't ever involved in Iraq get your facts straight. You're talking about this being a proxy war like what's going on in the battlefield is symmetrical warfare, when it's  guerilla bands of fighters with shitty AKs, croatian grenade launchers and at best chinese MANPADs taking on an ex soviet satellite state's military... don't make me laugh. And the sunni-shia violence is assad's self fulfilled prophecy dictated to him by the mullahs in tehran and abetted by  hezbolshaitan next door, there was no sunni shia violence when millions of syrians were marching peacefully in deraa, hama and homs. 

You are chatting shit.

I can't even be bothered to debate you. Think you're clued up because you read BrownMoses' blog - you're not!

Who were the snipers shooting at the protesters in Deraa, Hama and Homs? Why have they never been found?

Why was the US so quick to condemn Assad for 'using violence against his own people', when initially it was left to the police force to deal with the terrorists. That was a ploy by outside forces to get soldiers to break ranks and join the FSA/Friends of Syria. The snipers started WAY before the military incursions aimed at driving them out did.

This thing has you gassed.

Let's put these down syndrom-esque youtube videos from infowars and galloway aside and look at some real photographic/video evidence:

Were The UN Inspectors Examining A Chemical Weapon In Medmah Al Sham?

followed by:

Photographs Showing Measurements Of The Munition Linked To Alleged Chemical Attacks

And then, what's this ? surprise surprise:

Video Shows Assad's Forces Loading, Firing, Munition Linked To Chemical Attacks

So in conclusion, rockets with  chemical payload fired from Iranian rocket launchers, which doesnt make sense because the guy with special needs in the video "Shocking Story That Could Derail Attack on Syria" said that the weapons originated from saudi, and he showed real screen shots of Infowars.com articles to prove his point.   :/

NATO's got nothing to do with it mate, half of NATO wasn't/sisn't ever involved in Iraq get your facts straight. You're talking about this being a proxy war like what's going on in the battlefield is symmetrical warfare, when it's  guerilla bands of fighters with shitty AKs, croatian grenade launchers and at best chinese MANPADs taking on an ex soviet satellite state's military... don't make me laugh. And the sunni-shia violence is assad's self fulfilled prophecy dictated to him by the mullahs in tehran and abetted by  hezbolshaitan next door, there was no sunni shia violence when millions of syrians were marching peacefully in deraa, hama and homs. 

You are chatting sh*t.

I can't even be bothered to debate you. Think you're clued up because you read BrownMoses' blog - you're not!

Who were the snipers shooting at the protesters in Deraa, Hama and Homs? Why have they never been found?

Why was the US so quick to condemn Assad for 'using violence against his own people', when initially it was left to the police force to deal with the terrorists. That was a ploy by outside forces to get soldiers to break ranks and join the FSA/Friends of Syria. The snipers started WAY before the military incursions aimed at driving them out did.

This thing has you gassed.

bruv you're gassed from reading globalresearch.ca,  i cant debate people like you because you look at real life visual evidence and plug ur ears and shout false flag, theres no reasoning with your kind

So hold on.

You tell me I need to stop watching down syndrome AJ/GG vids (which I don't). I predicted you would link to Brown Moses, and you did....

Now apparently I check shit sources? Yeah? Really?

Go check Page 3 and you'll see I been up on your source for months. And if you check it out, BM has not presented any solid facts that those people were launching CW's.

You are GASSED.

Wow, you've grown more biased lately, Moses. This seems to be neither an official military operation nor a chemical warhead launch. About 50% of personnel present on the site were in civilian clothing which doesn't match other videos of Syrian army. The launcher looks crude, like a converted concrete mixer truck, something more expected from the rebels. Finally, the people present do not seem to be taking any precautions in case the launch goes pineapple.

The Attack happened at night 2am so this can't be it. Your claim on twitter is "its not the same attack its the same munition", there was only one gas attack dear. So if it's the same munition then it couldn't have been a gas munition. The most hillarious thing is your last bit of evidence is red berrets? WHAT? The Syrian army has a chemical warefare division and it's not the republican guard. Congrats you have lost all credibility you built up, you were saving yourself up for this.

SyrianGirl - These are thermobaric conventional weapons that have their fuel replaced with liquid nerve agents.

This particular launch may be the standard thermobaric rocket being launched. There are many remnants of this type of rocket found and filmed.

On August 21, they replaced the payload of fuel with nerve agents. Nobody at the field can tell that the payload is other than fuel. So they people there believe this is standard thermobaric they are launching.

CWs are not handled by regular forces. It will be highly trained intelligence officers who control the CW, not conscripts in the SAA.

Brown Moses, you are really digging yourself in with this; just answer this VERY SIMPLE question:

What is your evidence (if any) that the photos and videos you received from activists who told you they portray the munitions photographed and filmed on the location of the CW attacks are IN FACT the munitions really used in the alleged attacks?

Is it merely the words of the activists? Any evidence linking this munition type with the alleged CW attack of 21/8?

I understand your point that the gov of Syria has this type of munition, please do not repeat yourself. Answer the question. How do you link the munition with the alleged CW attack of 21/8?

Amazing fact: all your web of allegations is constructed on this hearsay, I just cannot believe a rational person would think this constitute solid evidence.

Now that I see this, it is clear that thing has nothing to do with chemical weapons. The warhead must weight several hundred kilograms. A huge team and a crane is needed to set this up for launch.

There is no need to deliver this much of sarin or other chemical agent in one punch. The same amount of toxin could far more easily and accurately be delivered in mortar rounds, or 140 mm artillery rockets.

This is termobaric weapon. The true use for the huge cylinder is to create a huge blast. The likely use is a bunker buster; caving in underground tunnels. The range is most likely limited to a few kilometers, accuracy is minimal. Useful in open, unpopulated (or depopulated, as in Syria) areas, but genocidal if fired on civilian neighborhood.

aite then, if you think youre rough , wheres the video evidence which counters brown moses' claims. I just see Assads niece chat  some garbage on a video every time one of his blogs pops up, but then nothing in terms of evidence offered in return... no videos of saudi agents with sarin, no videos of nato commandos organising false flags, no videos of rebels dropping cluster bombs on civilian areas, no videos of rebels going house to house with machetes, nothjing... just words and theories plucked out of thin air, which anyone is capable of doing. 

aite then, if you think youre rough , wheres the video evidence which counters brown moses' claims. I just see Assads niece chat  some garbage on a video every time one of his blogs pops up, but then nothing in terms of evidence offered in return... no videos of saudi agents with sarin, no videos of nato commandos organising false flags, no videos of rebels dropping cluster bombs on civilian areas, no videos of rebels going house to house with machetes, nothjing... just words and theories plucked out of thin air, which anyone is capable of doing. 

Assad's niece? SyrianGirl's family were persecuted by Assad, she lives in Australia in exile..

Why lie? She raised valid points which you haven't even bothered to address.

Why do you think there WOULD be video of a real CW launch??? Does that make ANY sense to you at all?

Assad's niece? SyrianGirl's family were persecuted by Assad, she lives in Australia in exile..

Why lie? She raised valid points which you haven't even bothered to address.

Why do you think there WOULD be video of a real CW launch??? Does that make ANY sense to you at all?

The point has already been addressed by BM, he didn't claim it's a chem weapons launch he was just showing the same rocket being fired as that of the shell found in the ground zero, albeit it is being launched during the day with a different payload, he says it in the blog post , so why is she banging on about red berets and chem suits. 

And as for being a refugee living in Australia, that's just a outright lie, there are plenty of assadists living in australia... there are real problems on the roads over there because of pros and anti lebs/syrians, she is a lying alawite dog at best, a paid assad agent/troll at worst (most likely). 

All seems a bit too convenient that the US say we will only got to war if they use chem weapons then right on cue they get used when the UN are there

Most of us aint falling for this garbage again, got to be a dumb fool to believe this crap

Even Ron Paul knows the score

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1