How old is too old to rave/go clubbing?

Kaypee

Its not about watching shoes its about assessing the whole package.. How shes dressed herself is apart of that package.

I went fabric for the 1st time in my life a few weeks ago and was disgusted by the amount of females looking like they just finished cleaning their house and didnt have time to get changed b4 the rave

girls in heels and a dress >>>>

cant be seeing girls wearing denim and converse in a rave like this is sweden ffs

Depends what kinda rave it is tbh.

If it's a real rave than girls wearing heels is kinda odd.

If it's Mayfair then I can understand heels being standard.

was gonna say this if you are going to a warehouse rave or any party in some dingy basement wearing heels is stupid.

Its not about watching shoes its about assessing the whole package.. How shes dressed herself is apart of that package.

I went fabric for the 1st time in my life a few weeks ago and was disgusted by the amount of females looking like they just finished cleaning their house and didnt have time to get changed b4 the rave

fabric isn't the type of club you wear heels too tho, these venues are grimey. west end parties or bars are nice to dress up and go to i wouldn't expect

anyone planning on properly dancing to wear heels or their sunday best.