Got Kicked Out FFs

Marly Mar

Grinding  without a yard to go to  is the worst thing in the world,slummed in a kitty's front room for 2 1/2 months grinding and living there full time that shit will drive you crazy smh even smiple things like putting milk in the fridge /sharing a kitchen  was off putting,ended up buying shit eating from it once and throwing it away

6 bills will get you a deposit and month rent for a single room in a shared house/student house though.

After a few pages of bullshit, I think it was broken down for you in the last page

it's come to that time where you need to choose your lane.

Either cop the zeds and go in PROPERLY or find a job.

Dish washer, cleaner, there's something out there if you really want to join the rat race

I'm happy to help you out with a CV. I'm sure others on here will help you too.

Getting on the legit path is much easier than your other option. It's always greener on the other side but in all honesty mate a life of slaving away to come home to a spliff and a holiday or two a year, isn't too bad. Could be worse.

2-3 fake jobs on the CV, couple references. You can be clocking in next week fam.

• Upvote 4

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2372489/Footballer-Michael-Carricks-sadness-school-friend-dead-bin-falling-hard-times.html

Footballer Michael Carrick's sadness after school friend is found dead in a bin after falling on hard times

Think this should be left here .

Disgusting how the Govt allows this to happen.

No person should be sleeping on the streets.