Got Kicked Out FFs

Marly Mar

Naa its truly peak ima humble south african,im not good at typing like that so it will be hard to overstand myy pain./fam i came in 99,we was the first on these shores.I have an auntie she married a daem & she lives in linconshire and shes bounty so im not even on that lol.

Your a very confused young chap, one minute african parents are bad, next white people are scum

Look closer to home bruv

first things first - if You don't want to live by her rules, You shouldn't be living there.

try YMCA, then start thinking about Your plans for Your life.

if You can't find a YMCA place, join a gym so You've got somewhere to wash - handy if You're going for jobs while homeless.

if You do manage to get back into Your mum's yard:

the 3am thing - are You waking people up? gotta come in quietly, since she's gotta work.

smoke what You're smokin away from home

Who watched that London Bus programme on BBC a while ago. Some bummy homeless guy was using the night bus as his crash pad moving from one to another sleeping, then stopping off at Heathrow to have a wash. You just have to watch that to realise what you have. I'd suggest you go back to your mum and work things out.

She said i was smoking in the yard which is a myth. then she has issue of me coming in at 3 every morning but thats what i have to do!Obviously,i dont say waht i do but she jus says im doing nothing beneficial which i guess is kool as the less she knows the better.

Dont know why you on here asking what ya options are you made your choice

You betta hit the trap like if you dont your sleepin in a bin chute cuzzy

The irony is that auntie wants you to make a man of yourself, and show some purpose.

However in rightly making a stand and kicking you out, it isn't going to be any easier for you.

Dunno if you want to move legit but now you've lost that roof over your head this can put you on a downward spiral, that may never recover.

mans gotta think hard tho 

is it really worth being a part time trapper if i can't afford to rent somewhere to sleep 

either go in fully or come out and apply for a full time job (anywhere)

realistically i personally don't think you're built for that life, you should hit the job center monday morning start signing on, go back to mums... apologise... tell her you will go back to uni(even if its a lie...) next september and how you will get a job to help pay for the rent and save for term, start contributing at yard.... keep quiet and make sure you are not coming home all hours.....

your donny is prob just mad worried about you and wants the best

just make sure you are employed even if it is burger king..... 

cant be sleeping on the night bus and showering in the gym all your life

• Upvote 1

apply for a full time job (anywhere)

you should hit the job center monday morning start signing on, go back to mums... apologise... tell her you will go back to uni(even if its a lie...) next september and how you will get a job to help pay for the rent and save for term, start contributing at yard.... keep quiet and make sure you are not coming home all hours.....

Thread done.

SMH @ 'hit the trap'

your donny is prob just mad worried about you and wants the best

:rofl: