Mister Cee... battybwai

Bruno Di Gradi

That guy definitely looks mentally ill

Care to expand

I only saw bout two minutes

Found it funny.

Wot a fall from grace tho

Well just his general behaviour, stroking the dolls hair etc, if the dude was straight people would definitely be questioning his mental state.

Sexuality aside, the guy is a fruitcake.

"Have I lied about getting sexual falatio in a car with a transexual?" he said. " Yes, I have lied about that and I feel bad for the listeners that it did take a video for me to say this because I have been in denial about his for a very long time."

Look at the f*cking dude in the beginning of the vid. Are you seriously telling me this aint an illness? f*ck off

Of course it's an illness. Mental health is a big deal!

try telling this to the homo sympathisers like toney

f*ck sake

imagine if that was your son

horrible

Ain't watched the video but you do know not all gay people carry on mad camp and cross dress etc...

Let me watch it then comment properly anyway.

yeh he's said before he is trying to break into the higher echelons of mainstream entertainment, you have to show your credentials to the gay cosa nostra by advocating this type of sh*t in public to build up your pro-gay portfolio before you can get that prime time money

really though if u listen to the throwaway comments , still pretty much parring the dude for being a gay  :lol: