Arsenal 2013/14 thread

Anderson

wilshere should be dropped, he goes missing against the top teams, at least ramsey has a goal in him

grioud isn't built for the big games, we know this already - him rattling the crossbar is the best piece of quality i've seen from him in an arsenal jersey

not convinced with ramsey in cm in the big games, but his form warrants a start in cm vs city & chavski..

Wilshere was awful, pathetic performance, should've been subbed off at 40mins

You can't play the brits - walcott, wilshere, ramsey in the same team against the big teams, too lightweight, too p*ssy, no courage

Monreal was trash, starting him in a game of this intensity with no real tests this season was a massive blunder from wengy, tommy v should've started there

Grioud lol

Ozil isn't exempt from the criticism, he was pants at times, worst game i've seen him have

Ain't seen an Arsenal player get exposed like Monreal did today since Andre Santos, it was shocking.

Wilshere was awful. Defnitely should have been the first hauled off.

Infact only Walcott and Mertesacker can leave that pitch and think I tried.

Said it before about Giroud... Costs us in KEY moments. With his dead finishing and touches.

Some Power League score.

Don't know where Cazorla was or if he was injured. But the front 3 needs to be Walcott, Ozil, Giroud.

Co-Sign Anelka. Wilshere was awful, and either needs to be played central or benched. Not feeling having him forced on us til he finds form like Ramsey was. This really isn't the time.

Monreal was shocking, but I don't wanna see comparisons on Andre Santos EVER AGAIN :rofl: F*ck off!